Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 50



At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye and Luis and Skylar were their when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve..Why did you call this family meeting”Lorenzo ask “My daughter needs our help..Sunday Rose is pregnant and wants me to raise the baby as my own”Genevieve said “What”Skye ask “How are you going to do that”Skylar ask “Grandfather is going to help us.”Genevieve said “Who are you going to say is the father”Lorenzo ask “Alexander. Please help me with this lie”Genevieve said “Sure we will.. If this is what you want”Skylar said “Yes it is”Genevieve said “We will help you and Matthew will not get away with this”Luis said “Thank you. All for you're support on this”Genevieve said “That’s what a family does”Lorenzo said “Yes it does”Skye said “I sure go back to Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Alright”Skye said “Mother..Thank you for talking to Sunday Rose about this”Genevieve said “I was just support Sunday Rose that’s all and I told her whatever she wanted to do this family would support her”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said

At Gavin/Gail~Gavin had just hang up the phone and was upset. “What is it”Gail ask “I just lose all the deals I want...We our broke”Gavin said “How..Who would do this”Gail ask “The Cassadine or Quartermaine or Alcazar! Our son mess with a powerfully family! Gavin said “This isn’t good..Do we have to sell everything”Gail ask “Yes..Say goodbye to you're social life that you love! Gavin yelled

At Nikolas~Nikolas had just pour himself some brandy as Tracy came in. “So we did it..Gavin is broke”Tracy said “Yes he is..We work great on this”Nikolas said “Yes we did.. I just wish we could of done more”Tracy said “Me too”Nikolas said “I sure go”Tracy said and left.

At Genevieve~Alexander was having a drink when Genevieve came in. “Alexander.. How is Sunday Rose”Genevieve ask “Not good..She had a nightmare and didn’t want me to touch her”Alexander said “I’m sorry”Genevieve said “Me too..Rae is with her now”Alexander said “That’s good..I want Sunday Rose to talk about it not like I did..When I was raped”Genevieve said “Are you talking about the time I raped you”Alexander ask as Sunday Rose and Rae came in. “Daddy..Did you rape mother”Sunday Rose ask “Oh no”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose.. I had just came back to town for leaving you're mother on our wedding day and I found out she give away Bianca and I was upset and that she was with my brother and I wasn’t well and I raped you're mother”Alexander said “No”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. Don’t let this destroy what you and you're father share.. Alexander and I got past it ..It wasn’t like when Matthew raped you”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose..This is between you're parents”Rae said “Alright.. I need to get well and work on my recovery”Sunday Rose said “Yes you do”Alexander said “I’m sorry that I didn’t want you're help”Sunday Rose said “It’s okay..Did talking to Rae help”Alexander ask “Yes it did”Sunday Rose said “Good..Why don’t we go out to the park for a while”Genevieve ask “No.. I want to go back to bed”Sunday Rose said and left. “Grandmother.. How do we help our daughter? Sunday Rose doesn’t like to go out anymore”Genevieve ask “Just give it time and I think talking to me well help”Rae said “Did Sunday Rose tell you about the baby”Genevieve ask “Yes..I know it’s not going to be easy but hopefully this will work”Rae said “Yes”Genevieve said “Thank you for helping our daughter”Alexander said “Anytime”Rae said and left. “Alexander I don’t think of the rape anymore”Genevieve said “Good”Alexander said “I’m sorry Sunday Rose found out”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment