Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 51



At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was sitting on the couch and looking at picture as Lorenzo came by and sit by her. “Skye..What is it”Lorenzo ask “I just wish for once our family could be happy before Genevieve coma and Lila Rae die and what happened to me and now Sunday Rose”Skye said “Me too..If Matthew walks I will not let him get away with it”Lorenzo said “I just ask that you don’t get caught”Skye said “I will not”Lorenzo said “I hope not.. I can’t lose you”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye hair. “I know..Skye what else is it”Lorenzo ask “I’m worry about Genevieve faking this pregnancy and Sunday Rose giving the baby away it’s not going to be easy”Skye said “No it’s not”Lorenzo said as a woman walk in with the maid. “Mr.Alcazar.This woman want to see you”The maid said Skye and Lorenzo got up.. “No way”Skye said “It can’t be”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve house~Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was watching daughter sleep and touch her hair. “Oh my poor baby.. I want to make it all go away”Genevieve said Sunday Rose wake up. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Good morning”Genevieve said “Did you stay here all night”Sunday Rose ask she sit up “Yes.. You had a lot of nightmares”Genevieve said “It’s not a nightmare when you live it”Sunday Rose said “No it’s not..Sunday Rose I need to tell you something when I was married to Victor you're father brother.. He was pass himself off as Alexander anyway Victor hit me and I thought It was Alexander and I would never love again and I didn’t want to move on but I had to for you and Nikolas-Alexander and I’m glad I did.. You will heal from this and I want you to really think about giving this baby up”Genevieve said “Yes I do mother.. I want to do this”Sunday Rose said “Will you be okay about you're father and I raise this baby in this house? Can you really do this”Genevieve ask “Yes mother I can”Sunday Rose said “Alright..I just want you to have no regrets”Genevieve said “I don’t”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. I have to meet my father his going to help find you a place to stay after the trial”Genevieve said “I will be fine.Grandmother Rae is coming over”Sunday Rose said “Good...Do you have any questions about what happened between you're father and I”Genevieve ask “No Mother.. It’s between you and Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Yes it is.. You're father love you”Genevieve said “I know.. I’m Daddy's little girl just like you are”Sunday Rose said “Yes”Genevieve said she kiss Sunday Rose on the head and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment