Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 52~ “Alcazar Family”



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were shock about the woman who walk in the door. “Sage.. Is that you”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. Uncle Lorenzo it’s me”Sage said “How”Lorenzo ask “Daddy found me and save me from the killer and he didn’t want me to come back to town”Sage said “Till now”Skye ask “Yes.. I didn’t know you two were married”Sage said “Yes we our..Why didn’t you tell Lorenzo that you were alive? You're uncle loves you”Skye said “I know I want to but Daddy didn’t want anyone to know he claim it was unsafe”Sage said “Really ’Skye ask as her phone rang. “I have to take this”Skye said and left. “Skye..Doesn’t trust me”Sage said “She just looking out for me.. I’m glad you're here.. I miss you”Lorenzo said they share a hug as Genevieve came in. “Daddy..Who is this”Genevieve ask She didn’t like this woman hug her father.. Lorenzo and Sage look at her.. “Who do you think you are.. Hug my father who is married”Genevieve said “Who are you”Sage ask “Who I’m? I think the real question is who are you”Genevieve said “Genevieve Rae...This is my niece you're cousin Sage Alcazar...Sage this is my daughter Genevieve Rae, I’m sorry about this”Lorenzo said “You're my cousin..Why haven’t we meet till now..Where have you been”Genevieve ask “It’s a long story”Sage said “I would love to heard it”Genevieve said as Skye came in. “Genevieve you're here”Skye said “Yes.. Mother.. I need to see both of you”Genevieve said “Sage.. I hope you stay here”Lorenzo said “I would love to”Sage said a maid came in. “Can you show Sage a room”Lorenzo ask “Sure”The maid said Sage and the maid left. “Genevieve.. You were very rude to you're cousin when Sage comes back down you owe her an apology”Lorenzo said “Daddy... I thought she was another woman”Genevieve said “I would never cheat on you're mother”Lorenzo said “Fine.. But where has she been till now”Genevieve ask “Enough.”Lorenzo said “Genevieve”Skye said “Fine..Daddy do you have the new ID? Genevieve ask “Not yet.. My guy will have them made soon”Lorenzo said “Genevieve.. Do you really think you can do this”Skye ask “Yes.. I know it’s not going to be easy but yes..Tomorrow is the trial hopefully it will end soon”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said Sage came down. “Are you all settle in”Lorenzo ask “Yes Thank you”Sage said “You're welcome.. Do you want to have some breakfast with us”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Sage said “Genevieve..Do you have something to say to Sage”Lorenzo ask “No.. I have to go”Genevieve said Lorenzo move close to Genevieve and look at her. “Fine..Sage I’m sorry”Genevieve said “I get it.. You're protected of you're parents”Sage said “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “Genevieve..Do you want to stay too”Skye ask “No I have a lot to do”Genevieve said “You can take a break”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “Good. I want Sage to be a part of our family”Lorenzo said they went to the dinner room.

Sage and Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve sit down to breakfast. “So Uncle Lorenzo..Aunt Skye how many children do you have”Sage ask six but our Lila Rae is in heaven she our oldest”Skye said “I’m sorry.. I wish I know her”Sage said “You could of..So why haven’t we meet you till now”Genevieve ask “Because the last time I was in town someone try to kill me”Sage said “Oh.. So Luis is you're father who is you're mother”Genevieve ask “I don’t know..She didn’t raise me.. I was raise by Luis..That’s why I’m here.. Uncle Lorenzo do you know who my mother is”Sage ask “No I don’t”Lorenzo said and look at Skye. “Oh”Sage said “I’m sorry’’Lorenzo said “Me too..Genevieve do you have children”Sage ask “Yes.. My daughter Sunday Rose was raped and the trial is tomorrow.. I really sure be with her”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Sage said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Genevieve.. Before you came over I talk to my mother she was on her way to see Sunday Rose ’Skye said “Good..So Sage what do you do”Genevieve ask “I’m a singer..What about you”Sage ask “I own a gamble Yalta.. I sure go”Genevieve said she got up. “Genevieve I will call you when it’s ready”Lorenzo said “Thank you Daddy”Genevieve said she got up and look at her father she was mad at Lorenzo for making her apology to Sage and left. “Sage..I’m sorry about Genevieve”Lorenzo said “It’s okay.. She dramatic”Sage said “Since Day one”Lorenzo said he took a slip of his drink.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment