Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 55



At The Quartermaine Mansion Rose garden~Skye and Genevieve were walking and Genevieve was push the stroller with the twins inside. “Genevieve.. How are you doing”Skye ask “I’m worry about my daughter.. I overheard Sunday Rose telling Grandmother she doesn’t want to hold the baby when it’s born....She going to regret that just like I did”Genevieve said Skye touch Genevieve hair.. “I know you regret it but it doesn’t meant Sunday Rose will and this is different the baby will be in her life”Skye said “True.. It’s not going to be easy raise the baby here.. Sometime I think it maybe easy to just leave town”Genevieve said “Don’t.. I want you here..I know it’s going to be hard but we can do this”Skye said “I hope so.. Mother I don’t trust Sage”Genevieve said “I don’t either.. Sage was wild when she came to town..She try to get money out of our family the Quartermaine”Skye said “How”Genevieve ask “She try to get Ned arrest by saying them slept together which Ned didn’t.. He was frame by Sage and Alexis to get custody of Kristina”Skye said “Wow..I’m glad it work out”Genevieve said “Me too.. Now let me handle Sage.. You have a lot to deal with anyway”Skye said “Yes I do..Alright”Genevieve said they share a hug.. “I’m going to pick up some muffins for Sunday Rose then go home”Genevieve said she left.

On the docks~Matthew was walking when a man grab him and carry him away.

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose was looking at a picture of herself as a baby when Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Sis”Nikolas-Alexander said Sunday Rose turn around. “Nikolas-Alexander..Mother is not home”Sunday Rose said “I came to check on you”Nikolas-Alexander said “I just finish talking to Grandmother Rae”Sunday Rose said “Good.. Did it help”Nikolas-Alexander ask “A little”Sunday Rose said “His not going to get away with this”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know”Sunday Rose said “I want to help you with this in away I can”Nikolas-Alexander said

At the Warehouse~ Lorenzo was their when his man came in with Matthew. “Thank you... So Matthew did you really think you could get away with it”Lorenzo ask and hit Matthew.

Genevieve was outside push the stroller with the twins inside and heard a noise and came in. “Daddy..What are you doing”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo was hitting Matthew. “Genevieve.. Get out of here! This is for Sunday Rose”Lorenzo yelled “Daddy. You're not helping you're making the case worst”Genevieve said Lorenzo stop and Matthew had a blood coming out of his noise. “Thank you”Matthew said “Don’t.. I did this for my baby”Genevieve said “Take him away”Lorenzo said Lorenzo man left with Matthew.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment