Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 56




At The Warehouse~ Lorenzo was wipe his hand that had blood on it.. “Daddy. I know you think you're helping but you're not.. Not this way”Genevieve said “I’m sorry.. I just want to fix it”Lorenzo said “I know and so does Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Will you say anything”Lorenzo said “No Daddy.. You can trust me”Genevieve said “I know I can and I know you're worry but soon it will be over”Lorenzo said “Can you walk me home”Genevieve ask “Sure”Lorenzo said they left.

At Ned’s house~ Ned was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye..What do you want”Ned ask “To tell you that someone is alive I didn’t know till now or my husband”Skye said “Who”Ned ask “Sage Alcazar”Skye said “Wow.. She was never murder”Ned said “No”Skye said “Thanks for telling me”Ned said “You're welcome.. I’m sorry that she try to get money from you”Skye said “You didn’t set me up for that .. That was Alexis..So why is Sage in town now”Ned ask “Sage calms she want to find out who her mother is”Skye said “Do you know who her mother is”Ned ask “No but I’m sure my husband does”Skye said “You think it’s Brenda don’t you.. Lus is her father”Ned said “Yes I do.. I wish that woman would leave me alone”Skye said “I know”Ned said “I wish my family could be happy”Skye said “Sunday Rose is strong and will get through it somehow”Ned said “Thanks.. I sure go”Skye said “Thanks for telling me”Ned said “You're welcome”Skye said and left.

At Tea office~Tea was in her office looking over Sunday Rose case when the mayor came in. “Tea..Do you have everything you need for the trial of Matthew Barrington”The mayor ask “Yes.. I will win this”Tea said “I hope so”The mayor said “I was just on my way to interview Sunday Rose”Tea said “Good”The mayor said and left.

At Gavin/Gail~Matthew came in from being beat up with Gail came by. “Matthew what happened to you”Gail ask “What do you think”Matthew ask “Lorenzo.. You need to get to the hospital and we need to press changers”Gail said “No.. I did this”Matthew said “Let me clean you up”Gail said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment