Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 54~ “Quartermaine Family”



At Genevieve~ Sunday Rose and Rae were still talking.. “Tomorrow is the trial”Rae said “Yes.. I hope I can be free from him after this is over”Sunday Rose said “You will be free but you still need to heal from this”Rae said as Genevieve came in. “Sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay”Sunday Rose said “I will go make us some tea”Genevieve said she left. “Mother has been so support with all this and strong.. I always heard stories about how mother was before the coma”Sunday Rose said “You're mother love you so much and so does you're father”Rae said “Yes I have two great parents and I know my parents will be great parents to this baby”Sunday Rose said

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Monica and Tracy were in the den.. “So Tracy I heard that you took a deal from the Barrington”Alan said “Yes I did.. With Nikolas help.. No one mess with our family”Tracy said “No”Alan said as Skye came in. “Skye.. It’s good to see you”Alan said “Daddy.. Monica..Tracy.. I have some news”Skye said “More bad news”Monica ask “No..Sage Alcazar is alive”Skye said “Wow”Alan said “Where was she all this time..Did Lorenzo know”Monica ask “No to both.. I don’t know but I’m just like my daughter Genevieve I don’t trust her”Skye said “No one could “Tracy said “Yes”Skye said “Anyway.. How are you doing”Alan ask “I’m worry for my daughter and Granddaughter”Skye said “Matthew will go to jail”Alan said “Yes he will”Tracy said “You care about this”Skye ask “Of cause I do.. I team up with Nikolas and we took a deal that The Barrington wanted”Tracy said “Thank you”Skye said “We Our Quartermaine and we stick together”Tracy said as Genevieve came in with the twins who were in the stroller. “Genevieve..”Skye said “Sorry to interrupt but Sunday Rose is talking to Rae and I thought they sure be alone”Genevieve said “No it’s fine.. You're welcome here”Monica said “Yes.. How is Sunday Rose doing”Alan ask “Not good.. I just want to take the pain away from her”Genevieve said “We all do”Alan said “Yes..Genevieve I was just telling you're mother that we our Quartermaine and we stick together”Tracy said “Thanks Aunt Tracy..I know you love my daughter too”Genevieve said Tracy went by Genevieve. “Always”Tracy said she kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. “Mother.. Do you want to walk the twins by the rose garden”Genevieve ask “Sure”Skye said Genevieve and Skye left. “I’m worry about Genevieve pass this baby off as her own”Alan said “I know..But Genevieve has been strong helping Sunday Rose thought this”Monica said “Yes she has”Alan said

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose and Rae were talking. “I’m glad mother went out .. I’m not done talking”Sunday Rose said “Good”Rae said “Do you think when the baby is older.. I sure tell him or her the truth”Sunday Rose said “I think it may be best .. You don’t want the baby to find out from someone else but we will all make sure you don’t have to tell him or her till you're ready”Rae said “Thanks Grandmother”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome”Rae said “Do you think I could find love again”Sunday Rose ask”Yes I do.. Not everyone is like him”Rae said “I want too it’s just going to take me a long time to trust again.. He was the one”Sunday Rose said she start to cry and Rae wipe her tears. “You will find the one”Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment