Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 57




At Genevieve~Lorenzo walk Genevieve in who was push the twins in the stroller. Nikolas-Alexander and Sunday Rose were still talking. “Papa..Mother”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. How are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Alright”Sunday Rose said “Why don’t we take the twins upstairs”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you..I’m glad you're here”Genevieve said “We our family”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes we our..Sunday Rose you're going to get through this”Lorenzo said Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander took the twins upstairs. “Genevieve.. I have the cash and new IDs and where Sunday Rose and Alexander will be staying”Lorenzo said he pull out the envelope. “Thank you”Genevieve said she open it and pull out the new IDs.. “We will be staying in a small town in Texas”Genevieve ask “Yes just till the baby is born”Lorenzo said “All this”Genevieve said “Genevieve what is it”Lorenzo ask “I just keep thinking it would be easy if just all move to another town and no one would know us”Genevieve said “Genevieve no one will know that Sunday Rose is pregnant”Lorenzo said as Tea came in. “Did you say Sunday Rose is pregnant”Tea ask “Aunt Tea.. Sunday Rose doesn’t want anyone to know or the baby to be use in the trial so please just pretend you didn’t hear it”Genevieve said “I’m the court of the law you know I can’t”Tea said “In this case you can if you're loyal to our family”Lorenzo said as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came down. “Tea..Why are you here”Sunday Rose ask “I need to talk to you about the trial”Tea said “Oh”Sunday Rose said “I will win this case not just because I’m a lawyer but because I love this family and I will do anything for any of you”Tea said and look at Sunday Rose. “Thank you Aunt Tea”Sunday Rose said “Yes thank you..Sunday Rose do you want to talk to Tea alone”Genevieve ask “No.. I want you with me”Sunday Rose said “Alright...We will go in the sunroom”Genevieve said and left.

Nikolas-Alexander went by Lorenzo. “Papa.. If the trial doesn’t go our way.. Take him out..I will cover for you”Nikolas-Alexander said “Jail or not Matthew isn’t get away with this”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Nikolas-Alexander said “You're sister needs us.. Alcazar take care of each other”Lorenzo said and left.

In the Sunroom~Sunday Rose was talking to Tea. “I say no and Matthew didn’t listen to me and he rape me”Sunday Rose said as Genevieve hold her daughter's hand. “Sunday Rose .. Nora is going to try to make you the one who did want it .. Can you handle that without falling apart”Tea ask “Yes I can”Sunday Rose said “Good.. We our asking for life in jail”Tea said “Do you think he will go to jail...His family is powerful”Sunday Rose ask “I will make sure he pays”Tea said “Thank you”Sunday Rose said “Yes..Thank you Tea ’Genevieve said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Sage room~Skye went into Sage room and look around her belongs when Sage came in. “What are you doing”Sage ask “Sorry I was just going to make sure you have enough towels”Skye said “Oh..Really”Sage ask “Alright.. I will be honest here.. I don’t trust you at all and I will not let you hurt my husband or anyone else I care about”Skye said “I’m not here for money.. I’m the only heir to Daddy’s fortune.. I just want to know who my mother is”Sage said “I get that.”Skye said “Thank you”Sage said “I will help you fine you're mother”Skye said “Thanks”Sage said “You're welcome..I’m sorry about this Skye said “It’s okay.. I’m glad Uncle Lorenzo found someone who love him”Sage said “Yes I do”Skye said Skye left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment