Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 58 “ The night before”


At Genevieve-Sunday Rose had just finish talking to Tea about the rape. “Sunday Rose..Let’s go have a nice dinner with you're Daddy and Nikolas-Alexander”Genevieve ask “Sure Mother.. Here”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said she took her daughter's hand and they went into the dining room and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander were waiting for them. “Sunday Rose.. We our here for you”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy.. I just want one night of not talking about it”Sunday Rose said “Me too”Genevieve said they sit down to dinner.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home looking at a picture of Sunday Rose as a little girl as Skye came in. “Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye.. I just saw Sunday Rose this is killing her.. If things don’t go our way”Lorenzo said “I know you will do what you have to do and I understand and I have you're back”Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At Gavin/Gail house~Gail had just finished helping Matthew clean up from getting beat up. “Are you sure you don’t want to press changers”Gail ask “Yes.. I did it Mother.. I rape Sunday Rose and the other woman”Matthew said Gail put her hands on Matthew face. “Mother.. I need help”Matthew said “We will get you help”Gail said she kiss him on the cheek.

At Genevieve~After dinner Sunday Rose went upstairs and into bed Genevieve and Alexander were watching her. “It’s too early to go to bed..Sunday Rose doesn’t want to leave the house and she going to bed early.I’m worry”Genevieve said “Me too.. We need to talk about us”Alexander said they went downstairs. “What about us”Genevieve ask as Susan came in. “Genevieve. I have you're pills”Susan said “Thank you”Genevieve said Susan look at Alexander and left as Genevieve took her pills. “Genevieve..We will be raise this baby together and I want to give us another try”Alexander said he touch her hair. “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes..What do you say”Alexander ask “Yes.. I miss you to”Genevieve said they share a kiss as Susan watching from the steps.

At Clinton house~Clinton was looking at a picture of Genevieve. “It’s not over”Clinton said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment