Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 59


At Tea ~Tea was looking over her case file on Matthew.. “I have to win this”Tea said as the doorbell rang Tea went to answer it was Constanza. “Constanza”Tea said “I just want to make sure you have everything you need for today when you win the case against Matthew”Constanza said “I have it all”Tea said she close the door. “Mother..What is it”Constanza ask “Their is one part of the case that I can use against Matthew but Sunday Rose doesn’t want anyone to know”Tea said “What is it”Constanza ask “Sunday Rose is pregnant”Tea said “Oh no”Constanza said “I know.. This will help us but I can’t go back against the family”Tea said “No you can’t...I sure talk to Genevieve later”Constanza said “Yes”Tea said “Well let’s go to court..Mother you're right to keep this”Constanza said “Thank you”Tea said and they left.

At Genevieve~ Sunday Rose was in her bedroom and looking at a picture of her and Matthew at Prom. “I did love you and then you did this to me! You bastard! Sunday Rose yelled and throw the picture as Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “That felt good”Sunday Rose said “Good..Baby I’m here for you.. I know I haven’t been the best mother but I will do what I can for you”Genevieve said “I know you will and you are”Sunday Rose said they share a hug and went downstairs.. “Sunday Rose..The car is ready”Alexander said Alexander and Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander left.

At the Courthouse~Nora was setting up the table with her notes when Alexis came by. “Can I help you”Nora ask “I’m Alexis Davis .. The Victim great-Aunt and I hope you lose”Alexis said “I’m just doing my job.. I think everyone has that right”Nora said as Matthew came in with his parents. “Some do..Some don’t.. I will do what I can to make sure you pay”Alexis said and left. “I’m the hated man in town”Matthew said “What happened to you..Who beat you up”Nora ask as Lorenzo and Skye and Sage and Luis and Skylar came by and Matthew look at Lorenzo.. “I ran into a wall”Matthew said as Genevieve and Alexander came in.

“Where is Sunday Rose”Skylar ask “She has to stay in the witness room..I’m worry about her”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment