Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 60~ “Trial of Matthew Barrington”


At The Courthouse~Matthew and Gail and Gavin and Nora and Skylar and Sage and Alexander and Genevieve and Nikolas-Alexander and Luis and Lorenzo and Skye were their as Monica and Tea and Constanza and Alan and Tracy and Ned and Rae walk in.. “So Nora.. Are you ready to lose this case”Tea ask “No that would be you”Nora said as The Judge came in and everyone stood up. “The Case of Matthew Barrington raping Sunday Rose Cassadine...How do you plea”The Judge ask “Guilty you're honor”Matthew said “Are both lawyers ready”The Judge ask “Yes”Nora said “Yes”Tea said “Mrs.Delgado..You first”The Judge said Tea got up and did her opening statements.. “We our here not just for a woman name Sunday Rose and Angel who both were raped by Matthew Barrington but for all woman.. Man need to be raised to respect woman and no means no! Sunday Rose told Matthew no that night but he didn’t listen and he rape her! Matthew is a spoiled kid who just take what he wants and doesn't care about anyone else.. I hope after you listen to Sunday Rose one of his victim that you find him guilty and sentenced him to jail for life”Tea said she was done. “Matthew is admit that he raped Sunday Rose and Angel but he is a young man who made a mistake and needs help not jail time.. Let Matthew get the help he needs”Nora said she was done. “Mrs.Buchanan do you have any witness to call”The Judge ask “Yes.. You're honor.. I call Dr Kevin Collins”Nora said Dr Collins came in and took the stand after being swear in. “Dr Collins.. Have you been treat my client”Nora ask “Yes.. I have been treat Matthew”Kevin said “Do you think he needs help or jail time”Nora ask “Matthew needs help to work on his issue with woman.. I have a feeling it goes back to his mother”Kevin said “Really..Do you think my client was abuse”Nora ask “I don’t know”Kevin said “Would you help Matthew if he doesn’t go to jail”Nora ask “Yes”Kevin said “Thank you”Nora said It was Tea turn. “Matthew didn’t just rape Sunday Rose and torn her life apart but he also raped another victim who isn’t with us anymore.. How can you say Matthew needs help! Tea yelled “I’m sorry that person took her life but he does.. Maybe if we get Matthew some help he will not rape again”Kevin said “Really.. You think that”Tea ask “Yes I do”Kevin said he was done. “You're honor I call my witness the victim Sunday Rose”Tea said Sunday Rose came in and look at Matthew as She took the stand.

“Sunday Rose..What happened that night”Tea ask “Matthew parents were out of town so he want me to come over for a romance dinner and we were kissing and I pull away and say no I wasn’t ready but Matthew push me down on the couch and rape me.. After I say no he didn’t care! Sunday Rose yelled and look at Matthew. “What is you're life now like”Tea ask “I don’t want to stay up late anymore all I want to do is go to bed early and I haven’t been out of the house beside today..”Sunday Rose said “Thank you”Tea said she was finish. “Sunday Rose.. What were you and Matthew planning that night beside a romance dinner”Nora ask “No we were not planning to have sex that night”Sunday Rose said “Did you really say no”Nora ask “Yes.. I did! Matthew you know I did! Sunday Rose yelled “I’m done”Nora said Sunday Rose got down and look at Matthew and sit by her parents.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment