Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 64



On the Docks
~Genevieve was sitting on the bench thinking when Sage came by. “Genevieve”Sage said Genevieve just look at Sage. “Genevieve..Are you okay..Do you want me to call someone”Sage ask Genevieve got up and left. Sage was worry about her when Ned came by. “Sage..So you're alive”Ned said “Yes I’m..I’m sorry about what I did to you”Sage said “It wasn’t all you. It was Alexis and Stefan too and I don’t blame you for it”Ned said “Thank you..I’m just here to know my family again and found out who my mother is”Sage said “I get that”Ned said Sage left.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye had just hang up with Laurel when Lorenzo came back in. “How is Laurel”Lorenzo ask “Good..Lorenzo I have to ask is Brenda Sage mother”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I know it..Why don’t you want to tell her..Sage has a right to know”Skye said “I guess you're right.. Beside she died”Lorenzo said “Yes you need to be honest with Sage.. Now I have to go to a meeting about my charity”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said they share a kiss and Skye left as Sage came in. “Sage..I’m glad you're here.. We need to talk”Lorenzo said “About what”Sage ask “About family”Lorenzo said “Okay”Sage said “I know who you're mother is..It’s Brenda Barrett I’m sorry I didn’t tell you to till”Lorenzo said “Where is she”Sage ask “She died”Lorenzo said “Did Brenda and Luis love each other”Sage ask “You're father didn’t love Brenda he was obsessed with Brenda..I’m sorry”Lorenzo said “Was it rape”Sage ask “No”Lorenzo said “Thank you for telling me..Do you think she love me”Sage ask “I don’t know but I do”Lorenzo said “I know you love me..I’m glad I came to town”Sage said “Me too”Lorenzo said they share a hug. “Thanks for being honest with me”Sage said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said “I need to tell you something about Genevieve ’Sage said “What about Genevieve ’Lorenzo ask “I saw her on the docks a few mins ago and she wasn’t saying anything she look lost ”Sage said Lorenzo put his hands on his mouth. “Genevieve...Has a lot of heath issue.. Before it she was a lawyer a great one and one of the mob boss she put in jail Julian poison her that she ending up in a coma we didn’t think she would come back to us and now she has a lot of pills and health issue”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Sage said “Thank you.. Can you keep this between us”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Sage said “Thank you..I’m going to check on Genevieve”Lorenzo said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment