Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 65


At General Hospital~Carman was working when Skylar came by. “Carman”Skylar said “Skylar.. I was going to tell you that I’m back”Carman said “It’s okay..I’m glad you're back in town for our children..We could never make it work but you're a good father”Skylar said “Thank you..I wish we could of”Carman said “Me too.”Skylar said “I’m sorry about Sunday Rose”Carman said “Thank you.. I hope Matthew goes to jail”Skylar said “Me too”Carman said they share a hug.

At Rae house~Rae was packing up some of Kevin belongs when their was a knock on the door it was Skye. “Skye..Come in”Rae said “I just want to check on you”Skye said “I will be fine”Rae said “You did love him”Skye said “Yes I did”Rae said “It’s okay to cry”Skye said Rae cired and Skye wipe the tears and hug Rae. “I’m sorry”Skye said “I feel better now”Rae said “Good”Skye said “How are you doing with all this”Rae ask “I’m praying that Matthew goes to jail so Sunday Rose can heal and My husband doesn't go to jail for murder him”Skye said “I hope that doesn’t happened either”Rae said “I just wish my family could be happy”Skye said “Me too”Rae said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was sitting down having tea when Alexander came in the room. “Genevieve the twins are at my parents house and Sunday Rose is resting and Nikolas-Alexander went to his place”Alexander said “Okay”Genevieve said Alexander sit down by Genevieve. “Genevieve..What is it”Alexander ask “I’m just scare”Genevieve said “Me too..It’s going to be okay”Alexander said they share a hug. “Yes it’s going to be okay”Genevieve said “I’m going to get you some dinner”Alexander said and left. Genevieve open the safe and pull out the gun that was in it and put it back and close the safe as Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy..Why are you here”Genevieve ask “Just check on you”Lorenzo said “I’m worry..I do remember being a lawyer and I can read what the jury is thinking and Tea is losing the case”Genevieve said “You don’t know that”Lorenzo said “Yes I do. His going to walk”Genevieve said Lorenzo hug Genevieve. “Don’t worry Daddy will take care of it”Lorenzo said he left. Genevieve went upstairs and check on Sunday Rose who was sleeping and a blanket was off her and Genevieve put it back on her. “Mommy will make it better”Genevieve said she left the room and pull out the gun that was in the safe and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment