Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 63




At General Hospital~Alan had just came in to work as a man came by. “Dr Quartermaine”The man said Alan look at him. “Dr Steven Webber..I’m glad you're back..We need you here”Alan said “Dr Quartermaine..Thank you for calling me and asking me to work here again”Dr Webber said “You're welcome.. You're a great doctor and we need one since Dr Drake left”Alan said “I heard what hedid”Steven said “Yes I can’t believe that he did that to my daughter”Alan said “I know..They're also one more doctor who would like to join”Steven said “Who is that”Alan ask “My Cousin Jeff Jr”Steven said “I would love to interview him”Alan said “Thank you.. His on his way to town”Steven said as Monica came by. “Dr Webber..Welcome to the team”Monica said “Thank you Dr Quartermaine”Steven sad “We our sorry about Liz”Monica said “Thank you I wish I could of come to Liz funeral but I was working with Doctors without borders”Steven said “Liz would've understand”Monica said “Yes she would of”Alan said as Carman came by. “Carman”Steven said “Uncle Steven..What are you doing here”Carman ask “I’m working here now”Steven said “That’s great”Carman said “Thank you..I’m glad you're back to”Steven said “Yes I’m”Carman said

Alan and Monica were talking and Alan was feeling tired.”Alan..Are you okay”Monica ask “Yes it’s just been a long day”Alan said “Yes it has..That court case was emotions today”Monica said “Yes it was..I’m worry about if Matthew doesn’t go to jail”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo.. I know you meant well but you can’t go around threats people”Skye said “I just have a feeling that he will walk”Lorenzo said “I have a feeling to but you can’t do that if someone hurt it”Skye said “I will be careful”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said her phone rang and Skye answer it. “Skye Alcazar..Oh Laurel I miss you and you're brother too..How is Alaska”Skye ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment