Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 19

- Inside The boathouse~Skye and Luke and Carly came into fine Ric who was laying on the floor bleeding. “You bitch! You shot Ric”Alexis yelled “She also killed Jax too and will pay for it, You thought the first time we went face to face was rough just wait till now! I will make you pay, You mess with the wrong person again! Skye yelled “I did put the bomb in the hotel but Jax wasn’t suppose to die! It was suppose to be you! Brenda yelled Skye slap her. “Do you even care that our children were their, Josslyn and Lila Rae and Rae and Michael they could of died! Do you not care about anyone”Carly ask “How dare you set up my sister”Luke said “Brenda, Let’s go”Mac said he handcuff Brenda and they left and the ambulance came for Ric. “I want to ride with him”Alexis said Alexis and Ric went into the ambulance and left. “So you two are now making nice”Luke ask “We both have daughters who love each other”Carly said “Yes we do, I need to go”Skye said “Skye.. I’m sorry about Jax”Luke said “Thanks. Carly the will reading will be soon”Skye said “I’m not worry about it”Carly said Skye left. “So Carly, What are you up too”Luke ask “Nothing, I just grow up, I want to be the best mother to Josslyn and do what Jax would want”Carly said “ I believe you”Luke said “Good..Now let’s go get mother out of jail”Carly said they left..

At General Hospital~Alexis was waiting on news about Ric when Molly and Kristina came in. “Mother, Is Daddy okay”Molly ask “I don’t know yet”Alexis said “Who did this”Kristina ask “Brenda took me hostage and Ric found us and Brenda shot him,, She was the one who put the bomb in the hotel”Alexis said “Brenda, Why”Kristina ask “She wanted to hurt Skye for take Jax”Alexis said “Wow, she nuts”Kristina said as Patrick came by. “Is Ric okay”Alexis ask “Yes, Ric will be fine”Patrick said “Thank god..Can we see our father”Molly ask “Yes go ahead”Patrick said

At Ric room~Ric was on the bed when Alexis and Molly and Kristina came in. “Daddy, You're going to be fine”Molly said “Yes you are”Kristina said “Yes, Thank you for saving me”Alexis said “ I would do it again”Ric said “Why don’t we go get some water”Kristina said and left with Molly. “Why did you do this, Save me”Alexis ask “You're the mother of my child, I wasn’t going to let Brenda kill you”Ric said “I would do the same for you”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment