Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 20


At The Police station~Bobbie was released from jail as Lucas and Luke and Carly came in. “What is going on”Bobbie ask “We found out who set you up and put the bomb in the hotel it was Brenda, She set you up”Carly said “Why would Brenda do this”Bobbie ask “She was upset that Skye had Jax and not her, This is all Brenda fault”Carly said “Not Skye”Lucas ask “No, Skye and I have burned the past for our children's sake, I’m just glad you're out”Carly said “”Me too, Thank you for not giving up on me”Bobbie said “We our Spencer that’s what we do”Luke said “Yes we do”Carly said “Let’s get out of here”Luke said “Bobbie, I’m sorry”Mac said “It’s okay , I’m just glad you got me out of here”Bobbie said “Me too”Mac said Bobbie left with her family.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was at home pour a drink when AJ came in.”AJ, Have you heard from Skye”Alan ask “No why”AJ said “I’m just worry about you're sister I been calling her all day and she not pick up”Alan said “Dad, Skye not going to drink”AJ said “I hope not”Alan said “You have to believe it”AJ said “I will, How is the restaurant going”Alan ask “Good, We will be open soon”AJ said “That’s great , What about the hotel reopening”Alan ask “I’m working on that too”AJ said “Good”Alan said as Tracy came in. “We need to talk”Tracy said “About what”Alan ask “About getting ELQ back, I want it back , Skye hasn’t been their in a while”Tracy said “Skye, Just lose her husband give Skye time”Alan said “We our waste money with no one at ELQ”Tracy said “Money isn’t that important, Family is”Alan said “Yes it is”AJ said

At Bobbie~ Bobbie and Luke were talking. “I’m so glad that you save me”Bobbie said “Always”Luke said Carly was trying to call Skye who didn’t pick up as Bobbie came by. “Carly, Are you okay”Bobbie ask “I’m just worry about Skye, She not pick up”Carly said “Really, So you're now friends with Skye”Bobbie ask “If I had to pick between Skye and Brenda, I would pick Skye”Carly said “You really have chance haven’t you”Bobbie ask “Yes, Being in that cell all I could think about was being a better mother to my children”Carly said “You will, Have you seen Morgan”Bobbie ask “Not yet, I don’t know if I can”Carly said “Tomorrow we will go together”Bobbie said “Thank you”Carly said “So Luke how long are you staying”Lucas ask “For a while”Luke said “Good”Bobbie said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment