Sunday, September 11, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 18


At Kelly’s Brenda room~Ric and Mac and Skye and Carly were there looking around. “So now are you going to arrest Brenda”Carly ask “Yes we our, I will ask for a arrest warrant for Brenda Barrett”Ric said “I want to be there when you arrest that bitch for take Jax from me and our children”Skye said “Yes me too”Carly said “Alright, I will call Alexis”Ric said he called Alexis who didn’t pick up the phone. “Alexis isn’t pick up, She always pick up”Ric said Ric hang up and try to call Brenda who didn’t pick up either. “So Alexis and Brenda aren’t pick up”Ric said “Do you think Brenda has Alexis”Carly ask “Yes I do”Ric said “No”Skye said

At the Quartermaine boathouse~Brenda point a gun at Alexis as they came in. “So you put the bomb in the hotel and set up Bobbie for it”Alexis ask “What I’m going to do with you, You claim you only love Jax as a friend but you loved him , You want him too”Brenda said “Yes I did, I admit it that I loved Jax.. Now what are you going to do”Alexis ask

At The Police station~Ric and Mac and Skye and Carly were came in and keep trying to find Alexis and Brenda as Luke came in. “I want my sister out of jail now”Luke said “Luke”Skye said “Skye..I’m sorry about Jax but it wasn’t my sister”Luke said “We know it wasn’t Bobbie it was Brenda,We our trying to find her”Skye said “And Alexis they are both missing”Ric said “No”Luke said “We have to find them”Carly said “Wait.. I have an idea where they would be”Skye said

At The boathouse~Brenda was point her gun at Alexis. “So are you going to shoot me, Why all this just because Jax marry Skye and not you”Alexis ask “Yes, I regret hurt him I want another chance with Jax and I didn’t get it”Brenda said as Ric and Mac came in. “Brenda Barrett put the gun down now! Ric yelled as a gun went off.

Outside Skye and Luke and Carly were their, “No, It better not be Brenda, I want to slap her”Skye said “Me too”Carly said “Get in line”Luke said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment