Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 21



At The Quartermaine Mansion~AJ was pour some water when Carly came in. “What are you doing here”AJ ask “I came to see Skye.. Is she here”Carly ask “No.. What do you want with my sister”AJ ask “Skye and I are friends now for the girls sake”Carly said “I don’t believe that you are not going to hurt my sister.. Jax pick Skye over you”AJ said “Jax and I were over when he married Skye.. I was with Sonny and I have let it go”Carly said “I don’t believe that you're not going to hurt my sister”AJ said “I’m not going to hurt Skye. I’m just worry about her.We found out that Brenda put the bomb in the hotel not my mother”Carly said “Brenda.”AJ said “Yes.Brenda was upset that Jax pick Skye over her”Carly said “So Brenda wants to hurt my sister.”AJ said “Yes but she in jail right now”Carly said “Good.. I hope she stay in jail”AJ said “Me too. Brenda could go after Skye”Carly said “I will make sure she doesn’t”AJ said “Me too”Carly said as Skye came in. “Well it’s nice to see you both agree about me”Skye said “Skye.. You're okay, I was worry about you”Carly said “Thanks Carly but I’m fine I just need to drive and clear my head”Skye said “Oh.. Are you okay”Carly ask “I will be if Brenda stay in jail”Skye said “She will”AJ said “Yes”Carly said “You both sure get along for Michael sake.. Carly I know my brother has done things to you both of you have hurt each other but you can’t hate each other for Michael.. He has both of you in him”Skye said “You're right.. Michael does have a part of both of us”Carly said “Yes the good part”AJ said “I agree. I will try for Michael sake.. Skye I’m glad you're okay.”Carly said “Thank you Carly for caring”Skye said “You're welcome.. I’m glad we put the past aside for the girls sake”Carly said “Me too.. Jax would like this”Skye said “Yes..I sure go”Carly said and left.

“Skye.. Are you okay”AJ ask “I will be fine”Skye said “You're not alone”AJ said “I know”Skye said “Let’s go to bed.. You sure rest for the baby sake”AJ said “I will be up in a min ”Skye said AJ left. Skye look outside. “Oh Jax”Skye said she touch her stomach and cried.

At The Police station~Brenda cell~Brenda was in her cell when Robin came in. “Brenda.. Did you really kill Jax”Robin ask “It wasn't mean for Jax”Brenda said “Who was it meant for”Robin ask “Skye”Brenda said “Oh Brenda.. You can’t do this. Jax was over you and happy with Skye and now his dead.. I can’t help you with this”Robin said “You're going to let me go to jail”Brenda said “That’s where you belong. ‘I’m sorry but what you did was wrong”Robin said and left. “You will pay for this”Brenda said

No comments:

Post a Comment