Saturday, September 17, 2016

The One and Only part 3 ch 22 “Jax gift”


At The Quartermaine Mansion~The next day~Alan was pour some coffee when Skye came in. “Skye.. I heard about Brenda and she will not get away with this. I will use my power to make her stay in jail”Alan said “Dad.. You're sound like Grandfather”Skye said “Good.. Brenda hurt you a lot of people could of died in the bombing”Alan said “Yes they could of.. The girls could of “Skye said “Yes.. We will use our power and put her away”Alan said “Thanks Daddy”Skye said “You're welcome and you're welcome to stay here as long as you like”Alan said as Monica came in. “This is my house Alan”Monica said “Yes but I’m sure you're okay with Skye staying here”Alan said “Yes I’m.. Skye you and the girls can stay as long as you like”Monica said “Thank you.. Right now I think it’s best if we do stay here it’s too hard staying at the lake house”Skye said “Whatever you need”Monica said as Tracy came in. “So Skye.. Are you going to do the right thing and give ELQ back to us the rightful owners of ELQ”Tracy said “Why sure I”Skye ask “You haven’t run ELQ since Jax died.. I’m sorry he died I care for him too but it’s time to move on”Tracy said “Move on! How dare you! If I give up ELQ I would not give it up to you.. Now I’m meeting Alexis to go over Jax will”Skye said and left. “Tracy.. You cross the line.. Telling Skye to move on”Alan said “Skye.. Need it.. So she will take her anger on Brenda”Tracy said “Really.. You were helping my daughter”Alan ask “Yes”Tracy said “You can’t believe it”Monica said

At The police station~Brenda cell~Brenda was in her cell when Alexis came by. “Will you be my lawyer”Brenda ask “No.. You killed Jax.. I will make sure you go down for this and have nothing left .. Was it worth it now.. Trying to kill Skye for Jax and now you're all alone without Jax”Alexis said “No it was a mistake”Brenda said “A big one and you will pay I will make sure of it”Alexis said and left.

At Alexis office~Carly was waiting for Skye and Alexis when Skye came in. “Where Alexis”Skye ask “I don’t know”Carly said “Oh”Skye said as Alexis came in. “Good you're both here”Alexis said “Alexis, Please promise me you will not be Brenda lawyer”Skye ask “No I will not help Brenda she will go down for this.. Now let’s get to the will”Alexis said Skye and Carly sit down and Alexis read the will. “Jax left trust funds for Lila Rae and Josslyn and little Rae and any baby you and Jax would of had but they can’t get it till they are eighteen years old so you both will be in changer of it for you're daughter’s”Alexis said “What about Jax company”Skye ask “That’s where it gets complicated”Alexis said “How is that”Carly ask “Jax left the company for both of you to run ... Together”Alexis said Skye and Carly share a look.. “Well I guess we could do it..We our get along”Skye said “Yea.. I do need a job”Carly said “I guess I could give ELQ back to my family”Skye said “Anything else”Carly ask “Yes.. Jax left both of you some money and Skye , You get the house and jets “Alexis said “Thanks.. I just don’t care for all this”Skye said “I know. We all want one thing that we can’t get.. Jax”Alexis said “Yes”Skye said “He loved all of us in different ways”Carly said “Yes he did”Skye said she took Carly and Alexis hand. “When Josslyn gets older does she get the company”Carly ask “When Lila Rae and Josslyn and Little Rae get older and Skye new baby.. They will be running it”Alexis said “Jax is bring us all together”Skye said “Yes”Carly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment