Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 25


At The Quartermaine mansion~Monica was home and looking at picture of Emily when Emily came in. “What are you looking at”Emily ask “Picture of you before you were take from us.. Do you want to look at them”Monica said “Sure”Emily said they sit down. “This one is of you at prom with you're first boyfriend Zander Smith”Monica said “His cute.. Did I love him”Emily ask “Yes you did.. But not as much as you loved Nikolas.. Emily his you're soulmate”Monica said “But I hurt him.. I lied to him to get ELQ”Emily said “True but you did the right thing you always have”Monica said she turn the page and it was a picture of Page and Emily. “Who was this with me”Emily ask “You're biological mother Page.. I meet Page when I was having treatment for my cancer and we become friends and Page ask me to look after you and take you in.. She had no one”Monica said “So you just took me in..A girl you hardly know”Emily ask “Yes.. I’m glad I did. I love you Emily and Page know I would take care of you”Monica said “I’m glad you did too..I just wish I could remember”Emily said “I know”Monica said she turn the page again and it was a picture of Emily and Alan at the nurse ball. “What I’m dress up for”Emily ask “You and Alan did a performance on the nurse ball together it was hit”Monica said “It looks like fun”Emily said “It was”Monica said as Alan came in. “What is going on”Alan ask “We were just remember things.. I show Emily picture of you both at the nurse ball”Monica said “Yes it was fun”Alan said “I’m glad you show me the picture.. I do want to get my life back. My memories”Emily said “We want that too,, We can help you”Monica said “Yes we can”Alan said as Skye came in carrying little Rae and Lila Rae by her. “Skye, Lila Rae, Where have you been”Alan ask “We went for ice cream”Lila Rae said “Oh Nice before dinner”Alan said “Yes Grandfather”Lila Rae said “Lila Rae why don’t you go wash up”Skye said Lila Rae left.

“How was the willing reading”Alan ask “Good.. Guess who is going to run Jax company”Skye ask “You”Alan said “Yes.. With Carly it was in Jax will since we both have children.. He also left Lila Rae money too”Skye said “Jax loved Lila Rae too, That’s what make a parent love”Monica said “Yes he did”Skye said “Can you run it with Carly”Alan ask “I’m going to try”Skye said “What about ELQ now that you have it”Monica ask “I would like to know too”Tracy said as she came in with AJ who smile at Skye. “I give my share away”Skye said “To whom”Tracy ask “Me”AJ said “Are you out of you're mind”Tracy ask “My brother will run ELQ just fine”Skye said “Yes my son will”Alan said “Yes”Monica said “We will all be in the poor house soon”Tracy said “You will. If you don’t watch it”Monica said “I will do my best to run it and I will not let anyone down”AJ said “Skye, Thank you”Alan said “Yes”AJ said “Well I can’t run both companies”Skye said “No you can’t. I just hope you don’t let that get to you with the baby”Alan said “I will not let it hurt the baby”Skye said as Lila Rae came back in and Alan picked Lila Rae up. “Oh Lila Rae.. You're getting big”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather”Lila Rae said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment