Saturday, September 17, 2016

The One and Only part 3 ch 24



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Skye came into the den to find her daughters with the nanny. “Lila Rae, Rae”Skye said she pick up Rae from the nanny arms. “Mother”Lila Rae said “Why don’t we go for ice cream”Skye ask “Cool.. Can Josslyn come”Lila Rae ask “I will call Carly on the way . Let’s go”Skye said “Do you want me to come”The nanny ask “No .. Take a break”Skye said Skye left with the children.

At The hotel it was almost finished being built when AJ and Michael and Kate came in. “It’s look great”AJ said “Yes it does.. It’s almost done. We sure be opening soon”Kate said “Good. We will be back on top.. So Brenda will go to jail and the hotel will be back”AJ said “Yes but it can’t bring Jax back”Kate said “No.. I wish it could to take my sister pain away I would be happy”AJ said “I know”Kate said as Lydia walk in. “Lydia .. Why are you here”Kate ask “Lydia is going to help us with the decoration of this”AJ said “Really.. You want both of us to work together on this”Kate ask “Yes.. I hope it’s okay”AJ said “Fine”Kate said “Good.. We have a lot to do”Lydia said “Yes we do”Kate said

At Kelly’s~Skye and Lila Rae and Rae were their when Carly and Josslyn came in. “Thanks for coming”Skye said “You're welcome, Thanks for asking us”Carly said “I miss Josslyn”Lila Rae said “I miss you too”Josslyn said “Why don’t you both go order”Skye ask “Really.. By ourself”Lila Rae ask “Yes just stay close and don’t talk to strangers”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn left. “Skye.. Thank you”Carly said “You're welcome.. So we have a lot to do. Working at Jax company”Skye said “Yes but can you do it with the baby”Carly said “Yes.. I just will be careful of stress that’s all”Skye said “We need to talk about Brenda and the trial”Carly said “What about”Skye ask “Are you going to tell Lila Rae about it”Carly ask “I don’t know.. I could just keep her from the TV.. I do anyway”Skye said “True.. But Lila Rae is going to heard things”Carly said “True. I guess I sure.. I’m stay at the mansion for a while”Skye said “I get it.. You want to be close to you're family”Carly said “Yes.. But Josslyn will be safe if she comes over”Skye said “I know”Carly said “You're regret give Michael to Sonny aren’t you”Skye ask “I do hate that Michael was shot and in a coma and went to jail because of him”Carly said “Yeah”Skye said Lila Rae and Josslyn came back with the ice cream. “What kind did you get”Carly ask “Chocolate”Josslyn said “Me too”Lila Rae said Little Rae start to cry. “Oh She needs her bottle. It must be in the bag”Skye said she went to look for it and hold Rae. “Can I hold her”Carly ask “Sure”Skye said She give Rae to Carly who stop crying. “She remembers you”Skye said “I guess so”Carly said she give Rae back to Skye who feed her.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment