Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 26


At The Quartermaine~Skye and Alan and Monica were having drinks. “Thank you for let us stay here. It’s just too hard at the Lake house”Skye said “You can stay as long as you like”Monica said as Alice came in. “There's someone here to see Mrs. Jack”Alice said “Who is it”Skye ask “She say her name is Blair Cramer”Alice said “Let her in”Skye said Alice went to get her. “Skye, Who is this Blair”Alan ask”She was married to Lorenzo and we share a past”Skye said as Blair came in. “Blair, Why are you here”Skye ask “”I just want to let you know that I will be staying in town”Blair said “Oh”Skye said ““Are you staying in Lorenzo old house”Skye ask “For now I’m”Blair said “Wow, You think you have a right to it”Skye ask “I was his wife not you”Blair said and left. “Skye, Don’t let her get to you, You have to think about the baby”Alan said “I will, I have an appointment tomorrow with Dr Kelly”Skye said “Skye.. I know we have our history and I’m not Rae but I can be their for you if you want”Monica said “Thank you. I don’t want to go alone to the doctor appointments”Skye said “I will go with you”Monica said “Thank you”Skye said “We sure go to bed”Alan said Alan and Skye and Monica went to bed.

At Carly’s house~Carly and Josslyn were lay in Josslyn bed and Carly was reading Josslyn a book. “Mother. Do you think Daddy is watching over me”Josslyn ask “Yes I do. You're Daddy is watching over all of us. You and Lila Rae and Skye and the baby and me”Carly said “So we our still a family”Josslyn ask “Yes. Skye and I will make sure you and Lila Rae have the family you want”Carly said “Thank you Mother”Josslyn said “You're welcome, Let’s go to bed”Carly said Carly got up and tuck her daughter in bed and kiss her.

At Brenda jail cell~ Brenda was in her cell crying as she lay down. “Oh Jax, I’m sorry”Brenda said to herself as a woman came by. “What did you do now”The woman ask Brenda got up and look at her. “Why are you back”Brenda ask “Ned call me, Why did you do this”Julia ask “Oh Julia, If you're here to judge me I don’t need you”Brenda said “I’m trying to understand why”Julia said “I want Jax to myself, I want to kill Skye”Brenda said “Oh Brenda, You could of killed a lot of people, Children”Julia said “I know”Brenda said “I don’t know if I sure help you or not”Julia said “I don’t need you're help”Brenda said “Oh Yes you do”Julia said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment