Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 27~”Missing Jax”



At The Quartermaine Mansion~That night~Skye could not sleep and was in her robe looking out the window when Ned came by. “Skye.. Are you okay”Ned ask “No. I’m not, I miss my husband”Skye said “I know I miss Jax too.. I’m sorry about this”Ned said Skye turn around“Do you think Brenda sure go to jail”Skye ask “Yes I do. I’m not going to stand by Brenda for this not only did she killed Jax she could of killed a lot of people”Ned said “Yes she could of, I’m glad you're not stand by her, I want Brenda in jail for this”Skye said “I know you do, I do think Brenda belongs in jail too”Ned said “I do want payback but it will not bring me back Jax”Skye said “No it will not and Jax would not want that”Ned said Skye went by the bar and pour herself some water. “No.. Jax would always hate when I wanted payback and I do have a lot to lose right now the children”Skye said “Yes you do”Ned said “I want this baby to be a boy so I can have a piece of Jax and he will live on in our son”Skye said “He or she will”Ned said “I sure go to bed”, Goodnight Ned”Skye said “Night”Ned said Skye left.

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking over the case on Brenda she was the asst DA in the case and look at a picture of her and Jax.”Oh Jax, She will pay for take you from us I promise you, I miss you my best friend”Alexis said she touch the picture.

At Carly’s house~Carly was looking at a picture of her with Jax and Josslyn. “Oh Jax, You will miss our little girl grow up and Lila Rae and Rae and You're baby with Skye and Brenda will pay. Who know that you're death would bring me close with Skye”Carly said she put the picture down.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment