Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 28~ “Baby Sax”



At General Hospital~ Liz was working at the nurse station when Skye and Monica came in. “I’m here to see Dr Kelly”Skye said “I will take you to the office”Liz said “We can go ourself”Monica said Skye and Monica left and went into Dr Kelly’s office and she was their. “Dr Kelly, I ask Monica to come with me”Skye said “Good,I need you to get undress and we will do ultrasound”Dr Kelly said “Alright”Skye said Dr Kelly and Monica left the room so Skye could get undress.

In the hallway~Dr Kelly and Monica were talking. “How is Skye pregnancy going”Monica ask “Good so far but stress isn’t good”Dr Kelly said “Skye has to have this baby”Monica said “We will make sure she does”Dr Kelly said they went back into the room and Skye was lay on the table. Dr Kelly did the ultrasound as Monica hold Skye hand. “Is it to early to know the sex”Skye ask “No, Do you want to know”Dr Kelly ask “Yes”Skye said “Let's see what you're having’’Dr Kelly said she look at the screen. “You're having a boy and girl”Dr Kelly said “Twins”Skye said “Yes. Skye so far the pregnancy is doing good and I know right now you're dealing with a lot of stress but you can’t get upset and you have to take care of yourself”Dr Kelly said “I will do whatever I have to do for this baby, It’s my last connection to Jax”Skye said “We will make sure you have the best pregnancy”Dr Kelly said “Thanks”Skye said “I will let you get dress”Dr Kelly said and left. “Oh I’ have a lot to do. Twins”Skye said “Yes you do”Monica said “You know Jax and I lose a son , I was pregnant when I move back to London it was a son and I wanted to name him Jasper but I lose him, Do you think it’s wrong to want to name this son Jasper”Skye ask “No I don’t, You're not replace him”Monica said “Never, It was my fault I lose that boy”Skye said “Well this time you're not alone and you will not lose the twins”Monica said “Thanks”Skye said Monica left so Skye could get dress.

Monica was in the hallway when Alan came by. “Monica, How was Skye appointment”Alan ask “Good, So far it’s good”Monica said “Good, Thank you for take Skye”Alan said “You're welcome”Monica said they share a kiss as Skye came by. “Dad.. Did Monica tell you what I’m having”Skye ask “No”Alan said “I’m having twins, A boy and girl”Skye said “Oh that’s wonderful”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said “We will make sure you have a healthy pregnant”Alan said “Yes. We sure go to the courthouse”Skye said “Skye, Don’t let Brenda get to you”Alan said “I will not, Yes she took Jax from me and will pay but she doesn’t have what I have”Skye said she touch her stomach. “No, She doesn’t”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment