Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 43




At General Hospital~Alan and AJ came out of Skye room when Carly came by. “I would like to see Skye”Carly said “Sure”Alan said Carly went into Skye room. “Oh Skye, I’m sorry about this, Brenda will pay and I want you to know that I will keep an eye on Lila Rae and Rae, You will come out of this. Michael did”Carly said she took Skye hand.

In the hallway~Alan and AJ were talking. “I don’t like how Carly is getting close with Skye, I just have a bad feeling about this”AJ said “AJ, Right now Carly can’t hurt Skye and we will not let anyone hurt Lila Rae and Rae”Alan said “You're right”AJ said

Monica was at the nurse station when Emily came by. “Mother”Emily said “Emily”Monica said “How does it look for Skye”Emily ask “Not good, I want to believe that you're sister will wake up but I don’t believe she will”Monica said “No the babies, How long can they survived”Emily ask “For a while”Monica said as Alan and AJ came by. “Emily, I’m glad you're here, We all need each other and to not lose hope that Skye will wake up”Alan said “Yes you're right”Emily said “Yes”Monica said as Tracy came by.”Tracy, Why are you here”Alan ask “To help my family”Tracy said “Thanks”Alan said as Carly came by. “If you need help with the girls, Let me know”Carly said “Really”Alan ask “Yes, I’m not after anything or to hurt Skye,, Skye has nothing I want and Josslyn love Lila Rae”Carly said “Lila Rae love Josslyn too, I do want to keep things normal for Lila Rae”Alan said “Yes”Monica said “Call me if you need me”Carly said and left.”Let’s go home and check on Lila Rae”Alan said they left.

At Alexis office~ Alexis was in her office when Julia came in. “How does it look for my sister now”Julia ask “Not good”Alexis said

At Brenda jail cell~A cop came by and found Brenda hang from her cell and the cop open the cell and call for help.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment