Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 42


At General Hospital~Skye’s room~Skye was laying in bed and Alan was holding Skye hand as Monica came in. “Alan, I know you're worry about Skye but she will make it”Monica said “You're a doctor Monica, I’m sure you have read Skye chart”Alan said “Yes I have but I have hope to and Skye is a Quartermaine she a fighter”Monica said “She has to make it and the twins”Alan said Monica put her arms around her husband as Alan cried for Skye. “I know”Monica said “Skye, Just has to make it”Alan said

At The church~ AJ came into the church and light a candle , “God, I know I’m not perfect either is my sister but this isn’t what Skye deserve to lose her husband and now this, Lila Rae and Rae need Skye, We all do, I was lost without my sister the one person in my family who believe in me and was on my side and told me when I was in the wrong”AJ said as Emily came in. “Emily”AJ said “I wish I did remember Skye but I don’t want her to die”Emily said “I know”AJ said they took hands and say a pray for Skye.

At The Jail cell~Brenda was in her cell when Alexis came in. “I’m going to make sure you stay in here for the rest of you're life and die here, You shot Skye who is pregnant and now is in coma, Do you heard that”Alexis ask “Hear what”Brenda ask “Jax heart you just broken in two”Alexis said and left.

At General Hospital~Skye room~Alan was in the room when AJ came in. “Dad”AJ said as Dr Drake came in. “We need to talk about Skye and life support”Dr Drake said “Dad, Don’t pull the plug”AJ said “I’m not going to put the plug on Skye, We will keep Skye on life support, She will wake up”Alan said “Yes Dr Quartermaine”Dr Drake said He left. “Thank you Dad”AJ said “I’m not going to give up on you're sister”Alan said “No we will and we will watch over Lila Rae and Rae”AJ said “Yes we will, Quartermaine take care of each other”Alan said “Yes we do”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment