Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 44




At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Lila Rae was in the den when Alan came in. “Grandfather , Where is mother”Lila Rae said “Come sit down and we can talk”Alan said Lila Rae and Alan sit down. “You're mother was hurt today”Alan said “Who hurt Mother”Lila Rae ask “A bad person , Skye is in a coma right now, Do you know what a coma is”Alan ask “No”Lila Rae said “You're mother is going to slept till she ready to wake up”Alan said “What about the twins”Lila Rae ask “The twins will be okay”Alan said “Where do I stay”Lila Rae ask “Right here with us”Alan said “Can I see mother”Lila Rae ask “I will take you in the morning, Do you have any question”Alan ask “No”Lila Rae said as Monica came in, “Lila Rae, Why don’t you get ready for bed, I will be right up to tuck you in”Alan said Lila Rae left. “What is it”Alan ask “Brenda killed herself”Monica said “I can’t say I’m sorry”Alan said “I know”Monica said

At General Hospital~Julia was crying when Ned came by. “Julia, I heard about Brenda, I’m sorry”Ned said “I’m sorry to about Skye all of this if I could fix what my sister did I would”Julia said “I know you would”Ned said “I’m not sure if I sure plan a funeral, No one will go to it”Julia said “Maybe do something in Brenda memory”Ned said “Maybe, I will”Julia said “Let me take you home”Ned said they left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Lila Rae room~Lila Rae was in bed sleeping when Alan came in and check on her, “Oh Skye, You have to wake up for Lila Rae and Rae, I will watch over them till you wake up”Alan said he kiss Lila Rae and left the room.

At The Den~Tracy was in the den and look at a picture of Skye, “I do hate you but you have to wake up for Lila Rae and Rae a child needs her mother, We all do need a mother”Tracy said as Alan came in. “Thank you”Alan said “I have my issue with Skye but I don’t want her to die, I’m not that cold”Tracy said “I know”Alan said “Cancer isn’t going to kill me and a coma isn’t going to kill Skye, We our strong woman”Tracy said “Yes”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment