Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 6-



At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Josslyn and Lila Rae were talking, “I’m sorry about you're Daddy”Lila Rae said “Thanks, Daddy loved both of us, But now where will I go”Josslyn ask as Skye was about to come in and listening to the girls. “You can stay with us, My mother and I”Lila Rae said “I wish My mother could raise me, I want my mother”Josslyn said Skye was crying and wipe her tears, “Jax, I’m going to do what you would want me to do”Skye said and went inside.. “Josslyn, Lila Rae”Skye said “Mother”Lila Rae said “Skye, What is going to happened to me”Josslyn ask “I’m trying to figure that out”Skye said as Alice came in. “Lila Rae, Josslyn lunch is ready”Alice said she took the girls and Alan came in. “Skye, How are you doing”Alan ask “Not good, I just came back from seeing Carly, I ask her if I could raise Josslyn but that’s not the right thing that needs to be done”Skye said “What are you talking about”Alan ask “I know Carly has done a lot to this family and she not my favorite person either but we need to do the right thing here for Josslyn it’s not her fault about what Carly did with Michael, We need to help Carly out of jail so she can raise Josslyn”Skye said as AJ came in. “Skye, Are you out of you're mind”AJ ask “AJ I know you want Carly to pay and to bond with Michael, You can bond with Michael, His eighteen years old and Carly can’t stop it but Josslyn is innocent here and Carly needs to come home to raise her”Skye said as Michael came in. “You really meant that Skye”Michael ask “Yes, I know that Carly killed Julian but I’m glad he killed my mother and Josslyn needs her mother, I have no right in raise her”Skye said “Skye”AJ said “Dad, If you're worry that if my mother gets out I will not want to be a part of this family, You're wrong, I want to be a part of the Quartermaine and work with you at the restaurant, I love my brother but I don’t want to end up with him and a lot of issues”Michael said “Thank you , Michael”AJ said “So , Dad can you help me”Skye ask Alan look at AJ, “Alright, For Josslyn”AJ said “Thank you”Skye said Alan and Skye left.

“Dad, I know you and my mother have history but this is the right thing to do”Michael said “I guess, How are you doing with Bobbie”AJ ask “Not good, I just can’t believe my grandmother did it, Something seems off”Michael said “Maybe Bobbie just snap, We all do”AJ said “True”Michael said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment