Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 5



At The Jail~Carly was in her cell when Skye came in. “Skye, Why are you here , Is it Josslyn”Carly ask “No, It’s Jax, Carly their was a bomb that went off at the hotel and Jax and Jane died”Skye said “No”Carly said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I’m sorry too, I know you both love each other, How is Josslyn”Carly ask “Scare, That’s why I’m here, I know I have no right to Josslyn, I’m just her stepmother but Lila Rae love Josslyn so much and so do I, I want to raise Josslyn, She can call me Skye, But please Carly let Josslyn stay”Skye said “What about my mother”Carly ask “Their another reason why I’m here, It was Bobbie who put the bomb in the hotel, She blames my family for you being here and Michael now being a Quartermaine”Skye said “No”Carly said “I’m sorry”Skye said “Me too, I want to talk to Josslyn first”Carly said “You want me to bring her here”Skye ask “Yes , Please Skye”Carly said “Alright”Skye said “Jax was one of the good guys, He will be missed, He loved you Skye”Carly said “Jax loved you too”Skye said “Not as much as he loved you”Carly said “I will go get Josslyn”Skye said “Skye, If you do raise Josslyn you can’t drink”Carly said “I would never do that, Beside I’m pregnant, I’m carry a child with Jax and nothing is going to take him or her from me”Skye said “No, Protected the baby with you're life”Carly said “I will, The same way I will protect the girls”Skye said and left. “Oh Jax”Carly said and sit down and cried,

At The Police Station~Bobbie came in with Ric and Mac. “I would like to talk to Bobbie”Alexis said as she came by. “Alexis, You're not on this case”Ric said “I don’t care”Alexis said Bobbie went into the room and Alexis follow her. “Alexis, I didn’t meant to kill Jax”Bobbie said “Michael was in that room too and Josslyn and Lila Rae and Rae”Alexis said “I just had a breakdown”Bobbie said “No! You're not plea crazy”Alexis said as Skye came by and saw Bobbie in the room and open the door. “Alexis I hope you throw the book at her”Skye said “I will don’t worry Skye”Alexis said “What will happened to Josslyn”Bobbie said “I just came from talking to Carly about it”Skye said and left. “You're going to need a really good lawyer”Alexis said an officer came in and took Bobbie to a cell.

At The Quartermaine mansion~ Michael was having coffee when AJ came in. “Michael, I have to tell you something”AJ said “What is it”Michael ask “It’s bad news, It was Bobbie who put the bomb in”AJ said “Are you sure”Michael ask “Yes, She been arrest”AJ said “No, I need to see my Grandmother”Michael said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment