Saturday, September 10, 2016

The one and only part 3 ch 7

~At The Jail cell~ Carly was in hers when Skye came back in, “Skye, Where is Josslyn, I want to see her”Carly said “And you will, Alan is talking to a judge right now, It’s time you come home and raise Josslyn, She belongs with her mother”Skye said “You meant that”Carly ask “Yes, I know who really killed Julian and I’m glad his gone he killed Rae, Just promise me something”Skye said “What”Carly ask “That Josslyn and Lila Rae can be friends, We can put the past behind us for the girls”Skye said “I like that, Jax would want this Skye”Carly said “Yes he would”Skye said Carly pull her hand out of the bars and took Skye hand. “Thank you”Carly said “You're welcome, Just let Michael get to know AJ too”Skye said “I can’t stop Michael now, His a man”Carly said “Yes he is, A good one”Skye said “Yes he is” Carly said

At the Judge's office~The Judge on Carly case was their working when Alan came in. “We need to talk about Carly Corinthos case”Alan said “What about”The Judge ask “It’s time for her to get out of here”Alan said

At Carly cell~Skye was waiting with Carly, “Have you seen my mother”Carly ask “Yes”Skye said “Skye, Something is off, My mother would never do this”Carly said “Carly, The evidence”Skye said “I know and I know you're upset I get it but my mother would never do this”Carly said “Carly please”Skye said she was getting upset. “I’m sorry”Carly said as Alan came in. “So can I get out of here”Carly ask “For whatever reason I help you get out of here, But before we open the bars, You're going to leave AJ and Michael alone, They are bond and Michael and AJ are going to open a restaurant together, Michael is going to have a great future with AJ”Alan said “I don’t want Michael to go into the mob lifestyle , Fine Michael can stay being a Quartermaine but AJ better not hurt him”Carly said “AJ would never hurt his child”Alan said “Dad”Skye said a cop came by, “Carly, You're free”The officer said and unlock the bars. “Thank you, I will be at the mansion soon to talk to Josslyn, Thank you Skye”Carly said “You're welcome, I will go get Josslyn ready”Skye said Skye and Alan left.

At Bobbie jail cell~Bobbie was in her cell when Carly came by. “Carly, You're out”Bobbie ask she took Carly hand. “Yes, Skye and Alan help me get out of here so I can raise Josslyn, Mother did you do this, Put the bomb in the hotel”Carly ask “Yes”Bobbie said “Mother, Michael and Josslyn were inside and Avery and Lila Rae”Carly said “I know Carly”Bobbie said “Do you want me to call Luke, He could help you”Carly ask “No, Carly, I haven’t been myself in a while”Bobbie said “Are you having a breakdown”Carly ask “Yes”Bobbie said “We will get you some help, I will talk to Alexis”Carly said “Carly, Do me a favor and hold you're little girl and keep her safe”Bobbie said “I will, I will be back”Carly and and left. “Oh BJ”Bobbie said 

No comments:

Post a Comment