Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 10 (Skyelo)

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Rae came in. “Mother, I got a room ready for you, I will show you it”Skye said “Thank you and for let me stay”Rae said “You're welcome, You're family Rae”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Rae said “I will show you the room”Skye said Skye and Rae went upstairs and Lorenzo pick up the phone. “I need you to find out something for me”Lorenzo said and hang up his phone.

At Rae room~Rae and Skye were in the room. “There a bathroom right by, I’m glad you're here”Skye said “Me to, I love you Skye, Thank you for want to name you're daughter after me”Rae said “You're welcome, I’m glad we our close now, Althea was never a good mother to me when I need one and I’m glad she not my mother at all”Skye said “Did she hurt you”Rae ask “Athea did a lot to me that would make you're skin crawl”Skye said “I’m sorry you were hurt, You need to deal with the past so you can move on”Rae said “I don’t want to, Goodnight”Skye said and left. Rae sit on the bed and crying. “I can’t lose Skye , I can’t lose another child”Rae said

At Lorenzo/Skye bedroom~ Lorenzo was take off his belt as Skye came in. “Is Rae all sit”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Lorenzo thank you for bring my mother here and loving me”Skye said she kiss me. “I will do anything for you Skye, I want us to work and be family”Lorenzo said “I want us to work to, I don’t want to run when things get bad I want us to work it out”Skye said “I want that too”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye. “We can make love it will not hurt the baby”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said Lorenzo lay Skye on the bed and they made love.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan and Monica were talking. “Rae,In town to be with Skye”Alan said “Did you talk to her”Monica ask “Yes, I have let my past with Rae go ,I’m upset with her for not telling me our baby died, I do love that Skye was in my life but I want to know that my baby was dead”Alan said “You had a right to know”Monica said “Thank you for stand by me when all that was going down”Alan said “It wasn’t easy but we don’t do easy”Monica said “No”Alan said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment