Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 11 (Skyelo)

At Lorenzo/Skye~ Lorenzo was downstairs on the phone. “Did you find anything”Lorenzo ask as Skye came by him and Lorenzo hang up the phone. “I didn’t heard anything”Skye said “Skye, You don’t have to be carefully this is you're house to and I want to try to get out of this life for our child”Lorenzo said he touch Skye face. “Is there a way out”Skye ask “I’m working on it”Lorenzo said “If you can’t, I will accept it just make sure it doesn’t touch our child, I don’t want our child to get shot like Michael”Skye said “I will not let that happened, I promise you Skye”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Lorenzo, I did say it yesterday and I meant it, I do love you and I accept you for who you are”Skye said “ I love you to and accept you for who you are”Lorenzo said “No more running for either of us”Skye said “No”Lorenzo said as Rae came in. “Sorry”Rae said “No it’s okay, We sure leave for the hospital”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Skye, It’s going to be okay”Rae said “I hope so”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo and Rae left.

At The Metro Co~Carly was at the desk doing paperwork when Alexis came in and then Jax, “So Alexis, Are you going to wait”Jax ask “Yes I’m, I don’t want to hurt Skye, I just want to deal with this”Alexis said “Deal with what”Carly ask as she came by and Alexis and Jax turn around. “What are you two talking about”Carly ask “None of you're business that’s what, This is between Jax and I! Alexis yelled and left. “What was that about”Carly ask “Just leave it alone Carly”Jax said “Fine”Carly said “So how is the hotel”Jax ask “Not good, Jax we our in financial trouble with the hotel”Carly said “I know, I made a business deal that didn’t go well and I had to borrow money from the hotel”Jax said “Why didn’t you tell me”Carly ask “I don’t have to run all the business deal to you, We our not marry, We our nothing but partner in the hotel”Jax said “So what are we going to do”Carly ask

At General Hospital~Skye was on the bed and Lorenzo and Rae were in the room when Dr Kelly came in. “We our going to do a ultrasound today to make sure the baby is alright”Dr Kelly said “Can we find out the sex of the baby”Lorenzo ask “It’s too soon for that”Dr Kelly said “Well we know if he or she is healthy”Skye ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said Dr Kelly start the ultrasound and Lorenzo took Skye hand. “So how is the baby”Skye ask “Good, So far, Do you want to heard the heartbeat”Dr Kelly ask “Yes”Skye said They heard the heartbeat. “Wait was that two heartbeats”Skye ask “Sound like”Rae said “Yes, Looks like you're having twins”Dr Kelly said “Wow, Twins”Lorenzo said he was in shock, “So far they are both healthy right”Skye ask “Yes, You just need to stay away from stress and take it easy but the twins sure be fine”Dr Kelly said “We have a lot of work to do before they get here”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “We will figure it out Skye, Thank you for let me be here”Rae said “You're welcome Mother”Skye said Rae kiss Skye on the cheek and then left it was getting too much for her and went into the hallway and cried.

At The hallway~ Rae was crying when Monica came by. “Rae”Monica said “I know soon I will have to tell Skye the truth and I don’t want to tell her that I’m not her mother”Rae said “Why did you lie”Monica ask “I didn’t want to deal with losing my baby”Rae said “I know that pain I do but you need to deal with it”Monica said “I know, Skye wants to name the baby if it’s a girl, Lila Rae”Rae said “After Lila and you, It’s very sweet, I’m sure when Skye finds out she will be upset but maybe she will see the reason why you lied and understand why”Monica said “You know Skye”Rae said “Yes but being a mother chance you, It will chance her”Monica said “Thank you for being nice to me”Rae said “Well it helps that Alan doesn’t want to you at all”Monica said “No, I lose Alan in this lie”Rae said “Yes you did”Monica said

Copyrigth by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment