Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 9 (Skyelo)

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking at the piece of paper about Skye when there was a knock on the door it was Jax, “So What are you going to do”Jax ask “Everyone wants me to not say anything till Skye has the baby, So I’m going to keep quiet till then”Alexis said “Skye is still going to be upset, I just can’t believe that Kristina fool both of us”Jax said “Me too, I don’t get is why beside Money why”Alexis ask “I wish I know”Jax said “Me too”Alexis said “Thanks for keeping quiet”Jax said “You're welcome, Are you over Skye ’Alexis ask “Yes, I do hate that I hurt her for Brenda but yes”Jax said “Good”Alexis said Jax left.

At The Metro Co hotel~Skye and Lorenzo and Rae were having dinner, “I know it’s probably too soon to pick out a name but I did”
Skye said “What would you name her”Lorenzo ask “Grandmother was the first person in the Quartermaine family to accept me and love me for who I’m, So Lila would be the first name and then the middle name would be Rae, Mother it took us so long to get along and love each other as mother and daughter”Skye said “Yes it did, Thank you, That is a wonderful name”Rae said “Thank you, Lorenzo”Skye ask “I love it”Lorenzo said “Good, I was thinking She could have both our last name”Skye said “I like that”Lorenzo said “I just hope she make it”Skye said “Skye , You have to believe she does”Rae said “Yes”Lorenzo said “I know I will try, I have a doctor appointment tomorrow”Skye said “I would like to be their”Lorenzo said “I want both of you there”Skye said “Sure, Skye I want to be here for you and I know you're scared but it’s going to be okay”Rae said”I hope so,I almost called Adam today to tell him”Skye said “Why didn’t you, Adam would love to hear from you”Rae ask “Adam and I were never that close and it chance when I found out I wasn’t a Chandler even more, I lose Adam, I’m glad that Althea wasn’t my mother after all but losing Adam killed me, I do love Alan as my father but”Skye said “I know Adam was their”Rae ask “Not all the time but yes”Skye said “Skye, I know you're childhood wasn’t perfect but you will be a good mother to this baby”Rae said “ I hope so, I want to be a good mother to keep this baby safe since no one saved me”Skye said and cried and Lorenzo wipe her tears. “No one will hurt our baby”Lorenzo said “No”Skye said “Emily wants to throw Skye a shower”Lorenzo said “Oh yes, I will call Emily that’s a great idea”Rae said “Yes”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment