Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 12 (Skyelo)

 At General Hospital~ Skye room~ Lorenzo was helping Skye put on her dress and zip it up for her Skye turn around and look at Lorenzo. “So what do you think, We our having twins”Skye said “I will not lie, I was in shock but we can do this Skye, We will be happy and I will take care of you and the twins, You just need to rest”Lorenzo said “I will, Lorenzo there is something you need to know"Skye said
 “What is that”Lorenzo ask “Jax made a bad business deal and had to borrow money from the hotel that I have stock in which Jax forget about and I been secretly buying the stock from the board and soon I will have the hotel”Skye said “Why did you do that”Lorenzo ask “Part was to get back at Jax for hurting me but it was a great business deal and to hurt Carly too”Skye said “It was smart, Just don’t push yourself”Lorenzo said “I will not”Skye said her cell phone rang and Skye open her purse and pick up her cell phone. “Skye Quartermaine, Yes that’s wonderful news” Skye said and hang up the phone, “So what is it”Lorenzo ask “That was the board, I know owe the hotel, Let’s go tell Carly and Jax”Skye said “Just don’t let Carly go after you”Lorenzo said “I will not”Skye said

At Alexis~Alexis was putting some old picture of her “Sister” Kristina away in a box when Kristina came in. “Mom, Why are you throw picture of my namesake away”Kristina ask “Because it was a lie, Kristina wasn’t my sister”Alexis said “Who was she”Kristina ask “Just a stranger who want our money”Alexis said “Who is the real Kristina, Is their one”Kristina ask “Yes, But I can’t say anything right now”Alexis said “Why not”Kristina ask “That person doesn’t know and can’t know yet”Alexis said “Is she in town”Kristina ask “Yes, That’s all I can say”Alexis said “Alright, I’m sorry Mother”Kristina said “Thank you”Alexis said

At General Hospital~ Monica office~ Monica was looking at a chart when Alan came in. “Monica”Alan said he look at the file Monica was holding and took it. “Monica, Why do you have AJ file”Alan ask “Alan, I have some news our son AJ is alive, I help failed his death”Monica said “Why”Alan ask “AJ was going to jail for the kidnapped of Michael his own son so I had to help him”Monica said “Why didn’t you tell me”Alan ask “I know you would not want to help our son, You always had issues with AJ”Monica said “I would of help you with this”Alan said “I don’t believe you”Monica said “Where is AJ”Alan ask “Somewhere safe, but soon it will be safe for our son to come home”Monica said “I do want AJ back, I want to make up with him”Alan said “I know do you, Do you forgive me”Monica ask “Yes. You were being a mother”Alan said they share a hug.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment