Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 22 (Skyelo)~

“The Return of AJ Quartermaine”

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Ned and Michael and Edward and Tracy and Emily were their, “So who called this meeting”Tracy ask “It wasn’t me”Ned said “Or me”Emily said “Me either”Michael said as Lorenzo and Skye came in. “Why are you here”Tracy ask “Daddy call me to meet him here”Skye said “So it was Alan, What is he up to , Where is Monica”Tracy ask “I don’t know”Emily said as Monica and Alan came in. “What are you up to”Tracy ask “We have some news, When AJ came back to town with Michael”Alan said “You meant when he kidnapped Michael”Ned said “His own son, Yes,”Tracy said “Yes, Anyway AJ would've gone to jail after having surgery from the fall and I didn’t want my son to go to jail, Michael I know you love Sonny but he would of killed AJ”Monica said “Yes he would've, I’m not blind when it comes to what Sonny does for a living”Michael said “Good”Monica said “Why are we talking about AJ now”Edward ask “I did what I have to do to keep my son safe, Not even Alan knows, AJ is alive and is on his way home”Monica said “AJ alive! Skye yelled “Yes”Alan said “You fake his death”Tracy ask “Yes, I did what any mother would do”Monica said “What about the changers”Tracy ask “The changer are drop”Alan said “What did you have to do for that to happen”Tracy ask “If you want to stay with us, You will leave my son alone”Monica said “AJ alive”Michael said “Michael, Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, I been want to know my father”Michael said “Good”AJ said as he came in and walk by Michael. “Michael, I’m so glad to finally be here with you, I want to get to know you and make up for all that we lost”AJ said “I want that to Dad”Michael said they share a hug. “AJ”Skye said “Skye, I’m glad to see you, My best friend”AJ said “I’m so glad you're alive, I need my brother, I’m having a baby, Twins”Skye said “Congrats, I know this is what you wanted”AJ said “Yes it is”Skye said “Is Jax the father”AJ ask “No, This is Lorenzo Alcazar , My fiance”Skye said “Fiance”Alan ask “Yes , Daddy , Lorenzo and I are going to get marry”Skye said “Congrats”Alan said

“So AJ, Are you here to steal money or ELQ from me”Edward ask “No Grandfather, All I care about is my son”AJ said “You better leave ELQ alone”Tracy said “Tracy back off”Alan said “Junior your so really back”Ned ask “Yes I’m, It’s always nice to see you”AJ said “AJ”Emily said “Look I know I screw up last time but this is my second chance”AJ said “Yes it is, You will not mess it up”Monica said “No”AJ said Skye came by AJ. “AJ , It’s a long story but I owe Jax and Carly hotel now, I could use you're help with it, I have to stay away from stress and I would love my brother to help me”Skye said “I would love that”AJ said “Good”Skye said “Lorenzo, You better treat my sister right”AJ said “I will”Lorenzo said “Good”AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment