Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 23 (Skyelo)

 ~Savvy Siblings”

At The Quartermaine Mansion~AJ and Skye were alone talking. “So you and Lorenzo”AJ ask “We were just friends at first, He was getting over Carly and I was getting over Luke and then we found out that I’m pregnant”Skye said “Do you really love him”AJ ask “Yes I do, Lorenzo doesn’t try to chance me or judge me, He love me for who I’m, I want a family with Lorenzo and this baby, Twins”Skye said “I’m glad you're happy”AJ said “Thanks, I’m so glad you're back, I need you , My babies need their Uncle AJ”Skye said “Thanks, I’m glad to be back to and I would love to work with you at the hotel”AJ said “Good, AJ let it go about trying to make Edward proud and going after ELQ, Just now force on you're son and you're future with him”Skye said “I will, Mom and Dad told me that Sonny is gone”AJ said “Yes, Sonny and Carly left town”Skye said “I wish I was there to see you tell Carly you took her hotel”AJ said “It was so fun! “Skye said “Good, So you are over Jax for good”AJ ask “Yes I’m, Jax hurt me”Skye said “Yes he did”AJ said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye, We sure go home, You need you're rest”Lorenzo said “You're right, AJ I’m glad you're back”Skye said they share a hug, “Thanks Skye. Lorenzo you better not hurt my sister”AJ said “I will not”Lorenzo said “It’s good to have you home”Skye said and left with Lorenzo as Alan came in.

“So Dad, Were you upset that Mother help hide me”AJ said “No, I wasn’t, I want to start over with you, I want to work on our relationship that is one thing I do regret when you were gone”Alan said “I feel the same way, I want to start over with this family and Michael”AJ said “Good, AJ I’m glad you're back, We need you”Alan said “What is going on”AJ ask “It’s Skye, She going to need you, I found out that I’m not her father”Alan said “Who is”AJ ask “Mikkos , She a Cassadine, I haven’t told Skye yet, She can’t have stress with this pregnancy”Alan said”Skye going to hate this, Are you sure”AJ ask “Yes, Their was a virus in town and Skye lose some blood but I wasn’t a match so I do a DNA test and Found out, It’s the Cassadine, I was prayer that Tracy chance the first DNA test”Alan said “No, Does anyone else know”AJ ask “Yes, Alexis and Jax and Lorenzo and Rae”Alan said “Do you think Lorenzo really love Skye”AJ ask “Yes I do,”Alan said “I will help Skye when she finds out”AJ said “Me too, She is welcome into this family”Alan said “Good”AJ said as Michael came in. “I will let you both talk”Alan said and left.

“Michael, I’m sorry about what happened between us, The kidnapped everything, I could do what I normal do and blame anyone else but me but I’m not going to do that, It’s all on me”AJ said “Yes, It is, But I forgive you, You're not that evil as Sonny and Carly, I want to start over with you”Michael said “Oh Michael, I’m so glad you say that, So what have you been doing”AJ ask “Working at ELQ, But it’s not my thing, I don’t know what my thing is”Michael said “You're young and will find it”AJ said “Thanks”Michael said

In the hallway~ Alan was by the door when Tracy came by. “Michael and AJ are talking. Tracy you lay off my son, I will not have you hurt AJ anymore, I’m glad my son is home and no one is going to hurt him anymore”Alan said “Alright, I will back off, I see how much this means to you”Tracy said “Thank you, It does”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment