Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 21 (Skyelo)



At Ric office~Ric was at his desk when Alan and Monica came in. “Do you have any new”Monica ask “Yes, I have all the changer drop, So AJ can come home”Ric said “Really”Alan ask “Yes”Ric said “Thank you, We will make sure you're DA”Monica said “I didn’t just do this for that, I kind of get why AJ did what he did, To have his son, I would do anything for Molly, We all will do anything for our children”Ric said “Yes we do”Monica said “Let’s go get our son home”Alan said Alan and Monica left.

At The hotel~Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Skye, I really think you sure be in bed”Lorenzo said “This will just take a min”Skye said a man came in. “Skye Quartermaine”The man said “Yes, That’s me, So do you have the sign”Skye ask “Yes I do, Do you want it up”The man ask “Yes”Skye said the man left. “What is the sign”Lorenzo ask “The sign for our new name”Skye said “Oh, Skye why don’t we get a table and you can rest a little”Lorenzo ask “Alright”Skye said Skye took Lorenzo hand and they went into a private room it was all romance with flowers and candies, Lorenzo took Skye hand and got on his knees“Skye, I know you're scared, I’m too but we can do this together, Will you marry me Skye Chandler Quartermaine”Lorenzo ask “Oh Lorenzo, I don’t know”Skye said “Skye, I know you're scare, We will take this chance together, We both have loved and lose”Lorenzo said “Yes we have, Lorenzo I do love you, I know that you do break the law but I can live with it, As long as it doesn’t touch our children, Oh Lorenzo Yes, I will marry you”Skye said Lorenzo got up and kiss Skye, “We will be happy Skye”Lorenzo said he put the ring on her finger. “It’s beautiful”Skye said “Just like you, If you want we can wait till the twins come to get marry”Lorenzo said “Thank you for this”Skye said “I want to romance you Skye”Lorenzo said “I do love romance”Skye said her cell phone rang. “Skye Quartermaine, Yes I will be their”Skye said and hang up, ‘“That was Daddy, His calling a family meeting”Skye said “Are you sure you want to go”Lorenzo ask “Yes , I will be fine”Skye said and left.

Outside~ Lorenzo and Skye went outside and saw the new sign on the hotel. “So what do you think of it”Skye ask “I love it, Just like I love the woman who owes it”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment