Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 8 (Skyelo)

 ~At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Rae were talking. “Rae, Why didn’t you tell me that our baby we had died”Alan ask “I didn’t want to deal with the pain that our baby the one I look all over for was dead , I want Skye to be my daughter and that’s why I lied I’m sorry, It wasn’t to get any money from you, I just want a baby”Rae said “I know it wasn’t about money, But what are we going to do now”Alan ask “I know, I don’t want Skye to find out but I know we have to tell Skye the truth, Just when Skye and I getting close and she having a baby”Rae said “I know it’s going to be hard but Skye will always be a part of our life”Alan said “Yes, I just hope Skye doesn’t drink or push us away”Rae said “Me too, I was hope we could just keep this a secret but a long of people know”Alan said “Who knows”Rae ask “Jax and Emily and Monica and Tracy and Father”Alan said “We can trust everyone expect Tracy”Rae said “Tracy will not saying anything right now because of the baby”Alan said “Good, Alan I’m sorry”Rae said “Me too, Rae I do wish you told me the truth a long time ago, I had a right to grieve for the baby to”Alan said “I know and I’m sorry”Rae said she left.

At The Metro Co~Skye and Lorenzo came in all happy when Emily came by. “Skye, I want to call you, I heard about the baby and I’m happy for you, I would like to throw you a shower”Emily said “Oh Emily, Thank you”Skye said they share a hug, “I will call you with the information “Emily said and left as Carly came by. “So you're pregnant”Carly ask “Yes . Lorenzo and I our going to have a baby”Skye said “I’m happy for you Skye, Lorenzo I do hope you're happy too”Carly said “I’m now”Lorenzo said and went to there table as Jax came in. “Did you heard, Skye is having a baby with Lorenzo”Carly said “Yes I did”Jax said “Jax, I'm glad we our just friends”Carly said “Me too , It would not work”Jax said “No it would not”Carly said

At Skye/Lorenzo table~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting at the table. “My mother sure be here soon”Skye said “Yes, Skye are you okay”Lorenzo ask “I just wish AJ was here, I miss my brother, We were so alike , We made a great team”Skye said “I know you miss AJ”Lorenzo said “I blame Sonny for his death, I do hope you take him down, Anyone”Skye said “Sonny will fall one day”Lorenzo said as Rae came in and sit down. “Mother, Thanks for coming , Where did you go”Skye ask “To talk to you're father that’s all”Rae said “Oh”Skye said “Skye, I have let Alan go, He love Monica anyway”Rae said “Yes he does”Skye said “Rae, I do hope you stay with Skye and I”Lorenzo said “I would to”Rae said “Good, I need my mother”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment