Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 5


“The Real Cassadine”

~ At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan was reading the newspaper when Alexis came in. “Alexis, What are you doing here”Alan ask “I need to talk to you, Last night I was clean some boxes and I found this”Alexis said she pull out a piece of paper from her purse and handle it to Alan. “I know that the woman who try to pass off as my sister wasn’t my sister, I’m sure you know who it is”Alexis said Alan got up. “Yes I do, Please let this go”Alan said “Why”Alexis ask “You know what this will do to Skye, She wants to be a Quartermaine and you don’t like her anyway,Just leave Skye alone”Alan said “I want the truth to come out”Alexis said “Skye is pregnant right now and doesn’t need the stress, Please just let this go, You don’t care for Skye anyway”Alan said “No But I want to know my sister”Alexis said as Monica came in. “You're sister”Monica ask “Alexis was just leaving”Alan said “No, Alan you need to deal with this I get you love Skye and want to keep her stress free while she pregnant but it’s time for the truth”Alexis said “What truth”Monica ask Alan went to close the door and then went back to talk to Monica and Alexis, “I lied, Skye isn’t my daughter, The DNA test that I did prove She a Cassadine , Skye is the real Kristina but I love her as my own and I want to keep her as my daughter”Alan said “Is Rae Skye mother”Monica ask “I called Rae, Our baby really did die, Rae didn’t want to deal with it , She would rather pass off Skye a woman who hate her from the beginning then deal with the fact that our daughter died”Alan said “I’m sorry about this I’m but I want the truth to come out and I will let you tell Skye, I know you will Alan”Alexis said “Who else knows”Alan ask “Jax I just talk to him about it” Alexis said “Jax we can trust, I hope you do let me handle it”Alan said “I will”Alexis said and left. “Alan, I know you love Skye and want her as you're daughter and her baby and then can still be a part of our family but you need to tell Skye”Monica said “I can’t have Skye upset while she pregnant”Alan said “If you tell Skye then she will not get upset, Skye trust you”Monica said “I will call Rae, Are you upset with me”Alan ask “No, I get why you keep this”Monica said and kiss Alan.

At Nikolas~Nikolas was alone having coffee when Alexis came in. “Nikolas, Can we talk”Alexis ask “Sure what is it”Nikolas ask “I need you to keep this between us”Alexis said “Yes, What is it”Nikolas ask “I just found out that Kristina my sister wasn’t the real one, She was a fake a woman just want to be a part of our rich family”Alexis said “Wow, Are you sure”Nikolas ask “Yes, I found this and I just am hope for the truth to come out soon”Alexis said she handle Nikolas the file and he read it. “Wow, Are you sure you want the truth out”Nikolas ask “Yes, I know that Skye is hard to get along with but I’m sure she just wants to belong to a family”Alexis said “Yes, So when our you going to tell her”Nikolas ask “I’m going to let Alan tell Skye, She pregnant with Lorenzo Baby”Alexis said “So Alan knows that Skye is a Cassadine”Nikolas said as Emily came in. “What did you say”Emily said “OH No, Emily I just learn this and Alan is going to tell Skye but she the real Kristina”Alexis said “Are you sure”Emily ask “Yes, I know that Skye love you're family but I need the truth to come out”Alexis said “Skye can be hard to get along with but she will fight for her family that she loves and now the baby”Emily said “I know, Alan doesn’t want the truth to come out but it’s time”Alexis said “Well you except Skye as you're sister, All Skye wants is a family to be part of”Emily said “Yes I will and help her keep the baby safe from Lorenzo if she needs it”Alexis said “Yes we will”Nikolas said “I sure go talk to my Dad”Emily said “Yes Alan needs you”Alexis said “Emily, Are you okay”Nikolas ask “Yes”Emily said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment