Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 6

~ At Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye came in with shopping bags, “I can’t believe we went shopping for the baby, It’s too soon to get all the stuff”Skye said “Skye, You have to believe that our baby is going to be fine he or she is going to be heath”Lorenzo said “I want to ,I always wanted a baby but most of my dreams don’t come true”Skye said Lorenzo touch Skye face, “This dream will come true, I have a surprise for you”Lorenzo said as his cell phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar, Yes bring her in”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone, “What Surprise”Skye ask as Rae came in. “Me”Rae said “Mother, You're here”Skye said “Yes Lorenzo call me that you may need me”Rae said “I will let you both talk”Lorenzo said and left. “So you and Lorenzo our close”Rae ask “Yes, Mother I have news, I’m pregnant”Skye said “Skye, I’m happy for you”Rae said she hug Skye. “I want this baby I do, But I’m scared I will lose it”Skye said they sit down on the couch, “What did the doctor say”Rae ask “As long as I keep away from stress and go to the doctors I have what is called Placental abruption”Skye said “Skye, We will make sure that baby is healthy”Rae said “I hope so, I’m finally going to have a family of my own, Did Alan tell you that Tracy lied that I’m a Quartermaine after all”Skye ask Rae was in shock and didn’t know what to say, “Yes, I’m glad it work out”Rae said “Me too, I love that family”Skye said “I know you do”Rae said “How long are you staying”Skye ask “I was thinking I could stay in town till you have the baby”Rae said “Oh I would love it, I’m scare of being a mother, I don’t know how to be a mother when I hardly had one and I’m not saying this to hurt you”Skye said “I know and I wish I could of raise you, I want to be there for you though this pregnancy”Rae said “I would love that, I’m sure Lorenzo will be okay if you stay here with us”Skye said “You're going to stay here”Rae ask “Yes”Skye said “Skye, Are you in love with Lorenzo”Rae ask “Yes, We just told each other day that we love each other but I’m not ready for marriage I’m not a good wife and I’m not good in marriage”Skye said “Maybe you just never found the right man till now”Rae said “Maybe, Lorenzo isn’t perfect and either I’m that’s why we fit”Skye said “Yes, What about the mob”Rae ask “I know Lorenzo will keep us safe”Skye said “I hope so,Skye I love you and I don’t want to lose you”Rae said “You will not, I’m going to rest”Skye said “Sure, I will go pick us up something to eat when you wake up”Rae said “Thanks”Skye said Skye went upstairs and Rae was worry about the truth coming out.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Alan and Monica were in the den when Emily came in. “Dad, I heard about Skye being Alexis sister”Emily said “Alexis was going to keep quiet and let me handle this”Alan said “Dad, I know you love Skye and want to keep her safe but it’s time for the truth”Emily said “I know but Skye is pregnant right now and it’s best if she doesn’t get upset, Skye can’t lose this child”Alan said as Lorenzo came in. “I agree”Lorenzo said “You know about Skye being a Cassadine”Monica ask “Yes, I found out when I did a background check on all of you when I help you with ELQ, Now I will not have anyone hurt Skye or our baby, So No one will tell Skye till after she has the baby”Lorenzo said “I agree but how do we stop Alexis”Alan ask “I will talk to Alexis”Emily said “So we all agree this is for the best”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Monica said “Yes”Alan said “Good I’m glad we all can agree to not tell Skye right now about who she is”Lorenzo said “I didn’t agree to it”Tracy said as she came in. “You will not tell Skye about who she is, It will hurt a innocent baby if you do and I will come after you”Lorenzo said “I will also to make sure father kick you out of ELQ”Alan said “Fine”Tracy said “Good, Who else know”Lorenzo ask “Jax and Rae”Alan said “I will handle it”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, We need to talk alone”Alan said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment