Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise Skyelo ch 4

 At Lorenzo~Lorenzo was pour some coffee when Skye came in. “Good Morning”Lorenzo said “Good Morning, Thank you for let me stay”Skye said “You're welcome in this house, Skye we can be a family with this baby”Lorenzo said “I need more time to think about all this”Skye said “I will give you more time, I love you Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t say it”Skye said “I do love you”Lorenzo said Skye touch his face, “I do love you too but I’m scare”Skye said “I’m scared too , We both have a history with love gone wrong”Lorenzo said “Yes we have and we can’t risk it going bad we have to think about the baby if we have the baby”Skye said “Yes we do, Skye I will call the best doctors if we need them, I do want this baby”Lorenzo said “I want it to”Skye said “While don’t we go get some breakfast”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The Metro Co~Alexis and Jax were having breakfast. “Thanks for meeting me, Jax when you brought my sister Kristina in town , Did you make sure she was really my sister”Alexis ask “What are you talking about”Jax ask “I was clean out Kristina belongs last night and I found this”Alexis said and pull out a file and show it to Jax as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Wow, I’m sorry Alexis, I truly did believe her”Jax said “I know,We were both fooled and I don’t know what to do”Alexis said

Skye and Lorenzo went to a table. “Whatever Jax and Alexis are talking about looks serious”Skye said “Yes it does”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I’m over Jax if you're wonder, I realize I could never be a perfect wife for Jax because I’m not perfect”Skye said “I’m not perfect either that’s what make us a great match”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye hand.

At Alexis and Jax table.~”Alexis, What are you going to do”Jax ask “I’m going to figure this all out, See who knows before I say anything”Alexis said “I’m sorry about all this”Jax said “I just wish we know a long time ago”Alexis said “Me too”Jax said Alexis left.

At Skye/Lorenzo table~Lorenzo and Skye were eating breakfast with Jax came by, “Skye, How are you do you need anything”Jax ask “No I have everything I wanted , First I found out that I’m pregnant and that Alan is my father after all, Tracy switch the test”Skye said Jax and Lorenzo share a look, “Oh, I’m so happy for you Skye, I know you want a family”Jax said “Yes I do and to be a Quartermaine, I need to use the ladies room”Skye said and left. “You know don’t you, That’s what you and Alexis were talking about”Lorenzo ask “How long have you know”Jax ask “For a while, But it’s not my secret to tell”Lorenzo said “Don’t hurt Skye”Jax said “Like you did”Lorenzo said “I do regret that”Jax said and left as Skye came back in. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes ’Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment