Sunday, September 18, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 7


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Lorenzo were talking. “Skye, Has been hurt in the past, I don’t want anyone to hurt Skye again, I thought Jax was good for my daughter but it true out it was a big mistake and You better not hurt Skye, I do love her as my daughter I don’t care about DNA”Alan said “I know you love Skye, I love her to and I will keep Skye and this baby safe”Lorenzo said “You better not let you're life choice touch Skye or the baby”Alan said “I will make sure that no one hurts Skye and the baby , I always wanted a family of my own”Lorenzo said “I hope you do make sure no one hurts Skye and the baby”Alan said as Edward came in. “Father you're back from you're vacation”Alan said ‘Yes I’m, Did you just say that Skye is pregnant”Edward ask “Yes, Skye and I our going to have a baby”Lorenzo said “You better keep that child safe, Where is Skye”Edward ask “Skye is at my house, She will be staying there with me”Lorenzo said “I don’t think so, Skye and the baby belong in this house”Edward said “The baby is mine”Lorenzo said and left. “Alan, What is it”Edward ask “Oh father, I found out who Skye father is,She not a Quartermaine my child with Rae is dead”Alan said “I’m sorry, Who is Skye father”Edward ask “I haven’t told Skye yet, We our going to wait till after she has the baby, Skye a Cassadine “Alan said “Wow”Edward said “Yes, she the real Kristina, That woman was a fake the one who was killed”Alan said “Skye can still be a part of this family and her baby”Edward said “Thank you father”Alan said

At Alexis house~Alexis was looking at a picture of her and the fake Kristina when there was a knock on the door it was Rae. “Rae Cummings”Alexis said “Alexis Davis, I would like to talk to you”Rae said “Come in”Alexis said Rae came in the house, “You know about Skye don’t you’ Rae ask “Yes I do, When did you know”Alexis ask “When Tracy blackmail me that Skye wasn’t Alan I know my secret was close to be coming out but I didn’t want to deal with the fact that the child I been trying to find that I moved from town to town to fine and I lose a lot of money to fine was dead, So I just lied to Skye that Alan wasn’t her father but I keep the lie that I was her mother. Skye and I had a hard time get close and now we our and she having a baby”Rae said “Rae, I know you don’t want to deal with the fact that you're baby died I get that it was painful but Skye has a right to know who she is”Alexis said “Skye can’t have any stress right now, Please just leave this alone”Rae said their was a knock on the door it was Alan. “Alan come in. Rae is here to”Alexis said Alan came in. “Rae”Alan said “Alan”Rae said “Rae , Alan know about Skye”Alexis said “Yes I do and I want to wait till after Skye has her baby, Alexis Skye wants this baby so much and we have to keep her stress free”Alan said “Alright, For now I will keep quiet”Alexis said “Thank you”Rae said “I would never hurt a child, That baby is my family”Alexis said “I know, Rae let’s go and talk”Alan said Alan and Rae left.

At Lorenzo house~Skye was in the baby room and pull out clothes from a shopping bag when Lorenzo came in. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I really want this baby and I will do whatever it takes to keep him or her safe “Skye said “I want that to”Lorenzo said “Thank you for bring my mother to town, Rae and I had a hard time getting along and I’m glad we're getting close, I need my mother”Skye said “You're welcome, Rae is welcome to stay here”Lorenzo said “I told Rae she could too, Lorenzo I want to have a family with you”Skye said she kiss him. “I want that too”Lorenzo said they went downstairs. “You can move into my room if you want”Lorenzo said “I want that”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said as a bodyguard try to stop Edward from coming in, “Let him go”Lorenzo said “Grandfather, What are you doing here’ Skye ask “I heard about you're baby Skye, Come back to the house, We can take care of this new Quartermaine, I love you Skye, You're a Quartermaine”Edward said “I know that I’m a Quartermaine a real one, Tracy switch the DNA test but my family is with Lorenzo”Skye said “Skye”Edward said “I want to live here but this baby will be a Quartermaine too”Skye said “Good, If you want you're welcome back at ELQ too”Edward said “Thank you but maybe after this baby is born”Skye said “Sure, He better keep you and the baby safe”Edward said “He will”Skye said Edward left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “I always wanted Edward love and I just got it, I know the Quartermaine are crazy and not perfect but they're mine”Skye said “Yes they are”Lorenzo said he was feeling guilty about that Skye was a Cassadine.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment