Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 85~


At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the nursery room getting it ready when Lorenzo came in. “Good morning”Lorenzo said “Morning”Skye said “What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Getting the nursery ready, The twins will be here soon”Skye said “Yeah I know”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Are you okay with the twins”Skye ask “Not really, Skye you're carry another man babies while our daughter is fighting for her life! Lorenzo yelled “I didn’t plan it this way! Skye yelled “I know you didn’t , I just hate this”Lorenzo said “I hate it too that Genevieve is like that! Skye yelled “Me too, But at least I’m fighting for her I will save our daughter” Lorenzo yelled “You're not the only one who love her”Skye said

At Genevieve room~Genevieve was in bed when Constanza came in. “Genevieve, Oh I wish I know what the right thing is to do”Constanza said she took Genevieve hand. “Please give me a sign”Constanza said as Lorenzo came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask “Uncle Lorenzo, I had to check on Genevieve”Constanza said “Really, Why don’t we go downstairs to talk”Lorenzo ask “Sure”Constanza said “We will be right back Princess”Lorenzo said they went downstairs.

Downstairs~Constanza and Lorenzo were talking. “Do you love Genevieve, and this family that you are a part of, You know how loyal means everything to me”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do and I love Genevieve, We both know she would hate being like this needing isn’t Genevieve”Constanza said “I know that this is hard, You're right Genevieve would hate being like this but I’m not going to let my daughter die and I will fight you if I have too”Lorenzo said as Skye came in, “What is going on”Skye ask “We were just talking. Constanza, Lila Rae is going to give us time are you on board”Lorenzo ask “Yes for Genevieve but I hope she does make progress “Constanza said “Me too”Skye said “Thank you Constanza”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Constanza said and left. “I’m going out”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said Skye left without kissing Lorenzo goodbye as the nurse came in. “Mr. Alcazar you want to see me”The nurse ask “Yes,I would like to take my daughter out”Lorenzo ask “It’s fine just make sure all the machine are on Genevieve at all time”The nurse said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment