Sunday, December 6, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 20


~ At General Hospital~ The mortuary~Carly body was their when Bobbie put the sheet off her body. “Oh baby, I’m so sorry, I do love you we work so hard on are relationship and I’m glad we did , Yes we had our fights but we always love each other, I will watch over Josslyn and Michael and Raelyn, I can’t believe you're gone, I will make sure I find out the truth about this”Bobbie said as Michael and Josslyn came in. “Oh Mother, I can’t believe you're gone, I’m sorry I just didn’t want you to kidnapped the twins, But I didn’t want this”Josslyn said “Mother knows that”Michael said “Yes, You're mother love both of you so much”Bobbie said “I love you to Mother, I hate that you're gone, Take care of Morgan”Michael said as The pathologists came by. “Do you know what killed my daughter”Bobbie ask “It was suicides I’m sorry, By a rope”The man said “No”Bobbie said “Let’s go Grandmother”Michael said and they left.

In the hallway~Jax was their when Josslyn came by. “Daddy’ Josslyn said “I’m sorry about Carly, You're mother loved you”Jax said “I know , This is my fault”Josslyn said “No it’s not, Come on let’s get out of here”Ja said as Bobbie came by. “Bobbie if you need anything”Jax said “Thanks”Bobbie said Jax and Josslyn left as Alan came in. “Bobbie, What is wrong”Alan ask “Carly killed herself last night”Bobbie said “I’m so sorry”Alan said they share a hug. “I hate this, I sure of saw the signs”Bobbie said “It’s not you're fault”Alan said “Thanks, I’m going to take a few days off”Bobbie said “You sure”Alan said and Bobbie left as Monica came by. “Did you heard about Carly ’Monica ask “Yes, I did”Alan said “I don’t think it was suicides”Monica said “You think it was Lorenzo”Alan ask “Well Carly was in jail for trying to kidnap the twins”Monica said “I hope not”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

At Lila Rae~ Lila Rae and Skye were having some tea. “I miss you Lila Rae”Skye said “I miss you to Mother, I hate that Genevieve pick me to be in changer of her care, I do love my sister but I just want the best for her”Lila Rae said “I know you do, It’s a lot of work to take care of you're sister, and I’m begin to think Genevieve will not get better and it’s time to let her go, I can’t take care of her anymore”Skye said “Oh Mother, I’m sorry about this, What are you going to do”Lila Rae ask “I don’t know, I do blame you're father for this Julian was his enemy he sure of took care of him before Genevieve put him in jail”Skye said “Mother are you thinking of leaving Daddy and Genevieve”Lila Rae said Skye start to cry, “Mother it doesn’t make you a bad person”Lila Rae said “I love you're sister I do, But Genevieve is act so anger toward me lately yesterday she grab my arm so hard that I fell to the floor”Skye said “Mother, I’m here for you and the fashion line missing you”Lila Rae said “I miss working to, I want my life back”Skye said “Their nothing wrong with that”Lila Rae said “I sure go and talk to you're father , Lila Rae you're father love you too”Skye said “I know Mother”Lila Rae said “I want you back in my life, I hate that I had to pick between you and you're father”Skye said “I know mother”Lila Rae said Skye and the twins left.

No comments:

Post a Comment