Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 86~”A Mother’s love’




At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Rae were having lunch. “So how are things”Rae ask “Not good, Lorenzo and I had a fight again we seem to always fight over the same things lately “Skye said “What are you fight over”Rae ask “Who love Genevieve more, Lorenzo thinks I’m giving up on Genevieve ever wake up”Skye said “Are you”Rae ask “I want Genevieve to wake up , I do mother but it’s hard to take care of her and what will happened if she does wake up, What kind of care will Genevieve need”Skye ask “I know it’s hard I wish I could make it better”Rae said “Me too, When I look at Genevieve I don’t see the girl I raise, She like a baby all over again lay in the bed and making noise and having to feed her through a tube”Skye said “It’s a lot of work, Skye you need to do what is best for Genevieve and you're family”Rae said “If it was me, and you had to choice what would you do take out that part of you as a doctor”Skye ask Rae touch Skye hair. “I would fight for you, I know as a doctor it’s not going to work and Genevieve will not wake up but I can’t give up on you, And I know you could never give up on Genevieve”Rae said “No I can’t”Skye said “How is the pregnancy”Rae ask “Good, It’s twins a boy and girl”Skye said “Wow, How are you feeling”Rae ask “It’s hard to be happy”Skye said “I know it is”Rae said “Lorenzo is having a hard time with it too”Skye said “I’m sure it’s not easy but when Lorenzo holds the twins he will love them , I do have my issues with Lorenzo but his a good father”Rae said “Yes he is”Skye said “Skye, I know it’s hard but you need to take some time for yourself”Rae said “I know, I’m meeting Ja later , We our going over the custody arrangements”Skye said “Good, Skye this was nice, If you ever need me for anything”Rae said “Thank you”Skye said Rae left.
as Jax came in and by the table. “Skye”Jax said “Jax,”Skye said “How are the twins”Jax ask “The twins are great, So Jax what is the arrangements you want”Skye ask “I do believe the twins sure be with you the first couple of months so you can breastfeed them but I want to see them anytime I can”Jax said “I agree to that”Skye said “Good, I also want the twins more then the weekend” Jax said “Sure, I do want you in the baby life, I would never take a baby away from it’s father, I know what that’s like grow up without a father”Skye said “I’m sure you do, Thanks Skye”Jax said “You're welcome, You don’t need to worry about Lorenzo he would not hurt this baby”Skye said “I hope not”Jax said “Lorenzo, A good father”Skye said “How is Genevieve ’Jax ask “Not that great”Skye said as Lorenzo came in pull Genevieve in her wheelchair. “What is he doing”Skye ask and got up.

“Lorenzo, What are you doing”Skye ask “Take Genevieve out for breakfast. “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Genevieve can’t ate food yet, Did the nurse okay this”Skye ask “Yes she did”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “Genevieve , Let’s go to a table , You're mother needs to talk to her lover”Lorenzo said “How dare you”Skye said and Lorenzo push Genevieve to a table. “Skye, Are you okay”Jax ask “Not really”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment