Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 84

 ~At General Hospital~ Alan was at the nurse station when Rae came in. “Alan, You want to talk”Rae said “Yes, Let’s go sit down”Alan said they went to sit down on the couch. “Rae , It’s Genevieve it’s bad she not going to get better and I don’t know how to make sure Skye gets it, I love Genevieve but it’s time to let her go”Alan said “It’s that bad now”Rae ask “Yes, Now Genevieve is in a vegetative state”Alan said “No that is bad,I will go talk to Skye and see if I can talk to her”Rae said “Thank you”Alan said as Bobbie came by. “Alan, Rae, I just was at Skye, I’m sorry about Genevieve”Bobbie said “Thank you”Alan said “I do wish Genevieve would wake up”Bobbie said “We all do”Rae said Bobbie left. “I think Skye believe it’s time to let Genevieve go , It’s Lorenzo who not giving up”Alan said “That sounds about right”Rae said

At Lila Rae~Constanza and Lila Rae were talking.”Constanza, I told My father that he has five months to get Genevieve will and then if not I will take them to court”Lila Rae said “Alright, I will support this , I do believe this is the right thing to do”Constanza said “So do I, I haven’t seen Genevieve yet but Daddy say she in a vegetative state now”Lila Rae said “That’s not good, If Genevieve does wake up she not going to be herself, I do love her”Constanza said “I know you do, I believe you love Genevieve”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Constanza said “Are you stay in town”Lila Rae ask “Yes I’m”Constanza said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Bianca and Alexander were finish the movie with Genevieve. “I sure take Genevieve to bed”Lorenzo said “Let me”Alexander said “Alright, Be careful”Lorenzo said “I know”Alexander said he carry Genevieve and Bianca help with all the cords and they went upstairs. “That was nice , Watching a movie”Skye said “Yes it was”Lorenzo said Skye put her hands on her stomach. “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes the twins are kicking, Do you want to feel it”Skye ask “Sure”Lorenzo said he put his hands on Skye stomach. “Lorenzo, I know this is all a mess but I want you to be there father to”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said Skye phone rang she pick it up. “Skye Alcazar, Mother how are you, Sure tomorrow would be great”Skye said and hang up. “Rae, What’s to have lunch tomorrow”Skye said “Oh, Good I will watch Genevieve “Lorenzo said “I know, She does have a nurse too”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was in her bed and Alexander cover her up. “Genevieve please come back to me”Alexander said he kiss her on the lips. “I wish you would wake up, We all do”Alexander said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “You sure go”Lorenzo said Alexander got up. “I will not let you stop me from seeing Genevieve”Alexander said and left. “Goodnight Princess”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on her cheek and Genevieve made a noise. “Genevieve, Are you trying to talk”Lorenzo ask “No she just make noise she did that early today”Skye said “Oh”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment