Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 23


~ At Lorenzo~Lorenzo came home and pour a drink and drink it and then throw the glass and went by the fireplace and pick up a picture of him and Skye on their wedding day and throw the picture.

At The Quartermaine~Skye was put the twins in bed. “I do hope I did the right choice by this, I do love you're sister but I can’t do this anymore”Skye said Skye kiss the twins goodnight and went to the blue room and unpack her bags and came across a wedding picture of her and Lorenzo. “I do love you”Skye said she put the picture in the draw.

At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve was sleeping when Lila Rae came in. “Sis, I don’t know what to do anymore, Do I take Daddy to court again over you're care”Lila Rae ask as Constanza came in. “Constanza, What do we do”Lila Rae ask “We sure talk Lorenzo to court again”Constanza said “We will not win like before”Lila Rae said “Lorenzo only won because he paid the judge”Constanza said “Yes, Daddy did, Mother left Daddy and Genevieve, This whole thing is torn my family apart”Lila Rae said “Yes it is”Constanza said “I just want Genevieve back”Lila Rae said “Me too”Constanza said

At Alexander~ Alexander was working when Bianca came in. “Daddy”Bianca said “What is it”Alexander ask “It’s mother, She not getting better, Tonight mother had a seizure and Grandmother left”Bianca said “Oh no, I’m sorry”Alexander said “I want my mother here is too much to ask! I just want a mother to help me while I’m pregnant! Bianca yelled Alexander hug Bianca. “I know baby I’m sorry”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment