Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander epilogue 1

~ At The Country club~Bianca birthday party, “Thank you all for doing this for me, It means a lot to me, I thought I would not have a party this year and I didn’t expect it”Bianca said “Well I’m glad I found you're mother planner”Skye said “Me too,”Bianca said the waitress brought the birthday cake over with candles on it. “Make a wish”Skylar said Bianca look at her mother and made a wish and blow out the candles. “I know what I want, Their only one thing I really want”Bianca said she kiss her mother on the cheek. “We all want that too”Alan said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Let’s have some cake”Skylar said as Lorenzo went by the bar and order a drink as Alexander came by. “Did you find out who did this to Genevieve”Alexander ask “Yes I did”Lorenzo said “I hope you took care of it”Alexander said “Don’t worry, About my daughter it’s my turn to take care of her”Lorenzo said “I do love Genevieve and when she wake up I will win her back”Alexander said “I don’t think so”Lorenzo said and went back to the table.

“Skye,, This a great party”Monica said “Thank you”Skye said “So how is the pregnancy”Monica ask “Yes, Pregnancy by another man”Tracy said “Tracy not today ’Alan said “The twins are great”Skye said “Good”Monica said Tracy went by Genevieve, “Genevieve, Please come back to us, Where is the strong Genevieve! Tracy yelled Genevieve look at Tracy. “Aunt Tracy please help me! I don’t want to be like this anymore! Let me die”Genevieve yelled

“Skye, We sure take our daughter home”Lorenzo said “Yes, We sure leave early too their a storm coming”Emily said “Alright”Skye said “Thank you Grandmother”Bianca said “You're welcome”Skye said “I will be staying at Daddy’s house tonight”Bianca said “Sure”Skye said “Goodnight Mother”Bianca said and kiss her mother on the cheek. “Let’s go Princess”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment