Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 78

 ~At The Quartermaine hotel~Lorenzo and Skye were having breakfast. “This is nice just us, Lorenzo I want to take care of Genevieve to but we need to take time for us and work”Skye said “I guess so”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You have been take great care of our daughter”Skye said “Thank you, I want to fix my relationship with Genevieve when she wake up”Lorenzo said “I know you do, You did make some progress before Genevieve coma”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “What is it”Skye ask “I just wish I could save Genevieve, I hate how I could not save our son before Luis took him, I wish I did believe you that you give birth to a son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, It’s not you're fault about Luis, Dr Kelly didn’t even know about Luis not even in the sonogram”Skye said “I know but to think if we save Luis Jr early before Luis destroy our son”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, That wasn’t you're fault and either is Genevieve coma”Skye said she put her hands on Lorenzo face and Lorenzo kiss them. “I just hope Genevieve wake up”Lorenzo said “Me too , I did”Skye said “You were in a coma”Lorenzo ask “Yes it wasn’t my bright years in Pine Valley my Uncle Stuart was dating a woman who had Aids and at the time we didn’t know a lot about it and I was scared for my uncle I join a group that set Cindy house on fire but at the time it was burn I chance my mind and I pull Cindy out of the house”Skye said “Did Cindy make it”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Skye said “How long were you in a coma”Lorenzo ask “Not long, There was no damage”Skye said “Maybe we will get a miracle”Lorenzo said “I hope so”Skye said as AJ came by. “Skye, Lorenzo how is everything”AJ ask “Great”Skye said “Good, I’m glad you're both out, If you need anything”AJ said “Thanks, Today we our take the day off”Skye said “Good”AJ said and left. “Now what do you want to do”Lorenzo ask “Just go for a walk”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly’s office~ Skylar, Carman were their with the surrogacy, Dr Kelly was doing the sonogram. “Let’s see how many babies we have”Dr Kelly said Skylar took Carman hand.. “We have three girls, two sons”Dr Kelly said “Wow”Carman said “Are they healthy”Skylar ask “Yes they are”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, I can never thank you enough”Skylar said as she took her hands. “You don’t have to do anything for me, I just want to help you both that’s all”The woman said “You did”Skylar said Skylar and Carman went out of the room. “Skylar”Carman said “I’m so happy, I want to name one of the girls after my sister”Skylar said “Sure”Carman said “What do you want to name one of the babies”Skylar ask “I would like to name one of our sons Lucas after my father and Steven after my Grandfather”Carman said “I like that, We just need two more names”Skylar said as Elizabeth came by. “How is the surrogacy”Liz ask “Good, We found out it’s five babies, Two boys and three girls”Skylar said “Wow, You're going to need a lot of help”Liz said “We will hire a nanny”Carman said “Yes”Skylar said “We pick out names, Lucas and Steven for the boy’s”Carman said “Oh Carman”. That’s wonderful, I’m so happy for you both”Liz said “Thanks, One of the girls will be name Genevieve”Skylar said “Nice”Liz said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was lay on the bed as Bianca was finish up doing her nails as Alexander came in. “What are you doing here”Bianca ask “I had to see Genevieve “Alexander said “You're lucky Grandfather isn’t here”Bianca said “I’m use to him not like me, How is you're mother”Alexander said “The same, I just finish doing her nails”Bianca said “You're mother did like her nails done, Why don’t you take a break”Alexander said “Alright, Don’t make me regret this”Bianca said “I promise”Alexander said and Bianca left.”Oh Genevieve. , Our little girl is just like us strong and so damn smart, Yes we made Bianca because I forget to wear a condom but I’m glad I didn’t, I do forgive you for giving Bianca away you were right I had to no say because I left you, That was my biggest regret leaving you, Wake up Genevieve please, I love you so much”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment