Thursday, December 10, 2015

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 2 ch 26


~At the Park~Alan and Monica were their with the twins when Skylar came by with her children. “Skylar”Alan said “Grandfather, Monica”Skylar said “How are the triples”Monica ask “It’s not easy take care of them but I love all of them”Skylar said “Skylar, What is it”Alan ask “I just can’t believe Mother would do this walk away from Genevieve, I would never walk away from any of my children”Skylar said “I know it wasn’t a easy choice for you're mother”Alan said “I know it’s not easy to take care of Genevieve but that’s what you do when you're a mother, I would do anything for my babies”Skylar said as Skye came by. “Mother”Skylar said “I heard what you say, Skylar I love you're sister and I do wish she would get better but she not and Genevieve is anger toward me the other day she grab my arm so hard that I fell to the floor, You're father is living in denial but Genevieve isn’t going to wake up I hate that fact but it’s true and it’s time we let her go”Skye said “Grandfather”Skylar ask “You're mother is right”Alan said “Well I’m going to support Daddy on this”Skylar said “I understand, This doesn’t mean I don’t love Genevieve or you , I love all my children”Skye said “I fight to have my babies and I will fight for them to live if I had to”Skylar said and left. “Skye”Alan said “I’m okay, Thank you for take the twins”Skye said “We enjoy it, You're not alone”Monica said “No you're not”Alan said “Thanks, I just drop some of my belongs at the mansion , I was going to look at house”Skye said “You don’t have to, Skye you can stay at the mansion their room, Tracy out of town and Ned and AJ has his own place”Monica said “Thank you Monica”Skye said

At Bobbie~ Bobbie was looking at picture of Carly when Lucas came in with someone. “Mother, Their someone to see you”Lucas said “I don’t want to see anyone”Bobbie said “Even me”The man said Bobbie look up and saw Luke. “Oh Luke”Bobbie said and hug him. “I’m sorry about Carolyn”Luke said “Thank you, Me too, I hate this, I sure of saw that Carly need help”Bobbie said “Bobbie don’t do this to yourself”Luke said as Even came in. “Aunt Bobbie”Even said “Luke this is Ethan son Even, Even this is you're grandfather”Bobbie said “Nice to meet you”Luke said “You too”Even said

No comments:

Post a Comment