Friday, December 4, 2015

Finding you Lorenzo/Skye/ Jax/Genevieve /Alexander ch 79~



At The park~Skye and Lorenzo were holding hands and walking when they ran into Skylar and Carman. “Skylar, You look happy”Skye said “I’m, We just found out how many babies we will be having”Skylar said “How many”Skye ask “Five, Two boy’s and three girls”Skylar said “Wow, We our happy for you”Lorenzo said “Yes we our, I want to throw you a shower”Skye said “Maybe”Skylar said “Skylar it’s okay to be happy about this Genevieve would be so happy for you”Skye said she touch her daughter's hair. “Yes I know Mother, I’m going to name one of the girls Genevieve”Skylar said “That’s a great idea”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy”Skylar said “Yes it is, Now call me and I will sent up things for the shower”Skye said “Alright”Skylar said Carman and Skylar left. “I’m happy for our daughter”Lorenzo said “Me too, Skylar is going to be a great mother”Skye said “Yes she is, We sure go home”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Skye said as Jax came by. “Jax”Skye said “I’m glad I ran into you, I want to see how the pregnancy is going”Ja said “It’s fine so far”Skye said as Lorenzo phone rang. “I have to take this”Lorenzo said he went to take the phone call.”Skye, Why don’t we just sit down”Jax ask They sit down on the bench. “Skye, I know this is stressful with Genevieve but I don’t want you to overdue it”Jax said “I’m trying not to”Skye said “Good, How is Genevieve”Jax ask “Nothing has chance”Skye said “If I could help”Jax said “You did, When you brought over that doctor, I just wish Lorenzo let him look at Genevieve”Skye said “Me too”Jax said he took Skye hand. “Skye, I want to name our son after my father”Jax ask “I would love that, I loved you're father”Skye said “My father loved you too”Jax said “Yes”Skye said “We need to talk about custody arrangements”Jax said “We will, I promise”Skye said “I hope Lorenzo is staying out of things”Jax said “He is,Lorenzo been too busy to take care of our daughter to do anything else”Skye said

Lorenzo was on the phone, “Did you find him”Lorenzo ask and hang up the phone and went by Skye and Jax. “Thank you Jax for keeping my wife company we sure go home back to our daughter ’Lorenzo said “I do hope Genevieve wake up the doctor is still in town”Jax said “No we don’t need him”Lorenzo said he took Skye hand. “Bye Jax”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment